𝗈𝗇𝖾 ★

𝖩𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖦𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗂𝖺
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖧𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝟣:𝟤𝟥 𝗉𝗆

"Kyro stop hitting me please, I didn't do anything to you so move" I mugged my brother while finishing my wing stop

"Kyro stop hitting me please, I didn't do anything to you so move" I mugged my brother while finishing my wing stop. He's been hitting me all day for no reason.

"Why can't I hit you? You look hit-able and why you got a belly piercing? You not grown" He pushed my arm.

"Because I wanted one and mama said I could get it. It's the summer anyway so I needa show it off" I smiled. (they in april but they grown so it's summer for them for awhile)

"Tuh! You need an ass whooping, i'm finna tell Karter so he can beat you up like he always do" He laughed while getting up.

"He punch too hard, please do not get him" I got up as well. He loved hitting people too for no reason like oh em gee.

He just chuckled and walked away going into his room i'm assuming. I threw my trash away and right when I was about to head to my room, the doorbell rung.

I walked over to the door and looked over to my side at the mini tablet that held each camera angle outside, seeing BJ.

I opened the door and he gave me quick head nod while walking in before closing the door back.

"Where the boys?" He asked while licking his bottom lip. I was too much in a daze that I didn't even pay attention to his question.

I examined his outfit as he wore his 'Workshop Charcoal' hoodie with the matching sweatpants from NamedCollective, Balenciaga Track LED Sneakers, and one tennis chain bracelet.

He also wore some diamond stud earrings and three tennis chains. He looked so handsome with his fresh haircut and his skelton face hand tat that he had on his right hand (he was tatted up) that topped everything off.

"Fat Fat, did you hear anything I was saying? I asked where was the boys?" He snapped his fingers while chuckling.

"Oh- i'm so sorry, Kyro went in his room, Karter is also in his room and JoJo went to the gas station real quick" I sighed feeling embarrassed.

He simply nodded and headed to Karter's room first. I watched the whole time until he disappeared, lowkey feeling like a stalker.

Looking down at my phone, I seen that my mama had texted the girls group chat with me and my aunts.

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌 ✩

𝗆𝗎𝗏𝖺-𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗋 ✩
𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾𝗌? 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗍𝖾𝖺?

𝗍𝗍-𝗐𝗒𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 ✩
𝗂'𝗆 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽.

𝗍𝗍 𝖾-𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗒 ✩
𝗀𝗎𝗁 𝗒𝗈 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖫𝖬𝖥𝖠𝖮