𝗌𝗂𝗑 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖡𝖩'𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟦:𝟦𝟦 𝗉𝗆

                                 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍                𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖡𝖩'𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟦:𝟦𝟦 𝗉𝗆

"Hey BJ! Are you still mad at me?" Jas walked in his room with her hands in her pajama pockets.

"Nah, I'm not mad anymore, I just was worried. That's all" He shrugged, throwing his white shirt over his shoulder.

He had just got out the shower and his stomach was still a bit wet. Jasmine stared as the water droplets rolled down his abs.

"Jas, you good?" He snapped in her face while chuckling. She nodded her head quickly before sitting in one of the chairs he had in front of his bed.

"Yep, do you know a guy named Kilo?" Jasmine tilted her head to the side. She was one of them girls where if she was gonna talk to him, she needed to know everything.

"Yeah, why?" BJ sucked his teeth. He didn't like Kilo not one bit.

"Well, I think he wanna talk to me or something but I just wanna know a lil information on em" She smiled.

"That nigga trouble, stay away" He simply said while spraying deodorant on himself.

"Yes sir" She nodded.

She was actually gonna take the little advice he gave her. She didn't want anything bad to happen.

"What you doing over here? You barely come over here and you never come in my room" He grinned.

"I can't make a change? I'm tryna come out of my shell child" She chuckled.

"True"

He grabbed his remote and went to youtube, turning on "Coffee" by Miguel. He loved slow vibe type music.

"Any plans for the day?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"Nope, you?" He smiled.

"Nope, that Kilo dude keep asking to see me but I just keep telling him no. I think it might be too fast or something" She explained.

"It is, you don't needa be hanging out with him anyway. He's way too much trouble and I heard he have a baby on the way" BJ scoffed.

"Oh wow- he didn't tell me all that now" Jas raised her eyebrows. She was honestly shocked, baby at twenty when he told her a few hints about his lifestyle was crazy to her.

She had so many questions now, like who was the girl, why he ain't say anything, and is it true.

"Of course he ain't gone tell you that Jas. He probably only wanna fuck, I don't trust that nigga" BJ shook his head.

"Don't say all that now, maybe that's not true. We don't know for sure" Jas placed her hand on his thigh.

"You right, I'm sorry"