𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖩𝖺𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟨:𝟧𝟢 𝖺𝗆

                                 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍                𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖩𝖺𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟨:𝟧𝟢 𝖺𝗆

Jas jumped up outta her sleep while breathing extra hard. She had a bad dream about Kilo killing BJ. It felt so real..

She hurried and called BJ phone, letting it ring for awhile he finally answered and mugged the phone.

"Fat Fat it's wayyy too early for you to be calling me, what's wrong?" He sucked his teeth.

"I had a bad dream, tell me a joke or something so my mind can get off of that" She sighed.

"Uhhh, remember when Natalie Nunn was looking dumb as hell and was like "I'm a real crazy psycho bitch like I go dumb" He busted out laughing.

"Ewwww" She laughed.

"Okay now go to sleep"

"I'm finna come over there" She shrugged and got up. Putting on her fur boots, she grabbed her charger and walked out the house.

Making it to her car, she got in her car and press the button. Using her other phone she turned on NoCap "Holster Remix"

𝘈𝘺𝘦, 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯',
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯'

𝘞𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘬𝘴
𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴,
𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘥

After two more songs, she made it to his house to be met with another car in front of his neighbors house.

It was like a rusted up car though with no license plate. This was the rich neighborhoods so she didn't understand how that car would be over there.

Shrugging it off, she got out the car and made it to his door. She looked down at her phone and he was sleep again.

"Boy wake up, you is not sleep. You was just up" She mugged him. He didn't say anything though, he was still sleep.

Twisting on the door knob, it opened, making Jas make a stank face. She closed it back and walked in his room.

"Aye, aye lil boy, why yo door unlocked?" She asked sounding like Tommie in the beginning.

"Mmcht, mannn, and ain't nobody gone do none to me. I'm straight" He sucked his teeth.

"Mm, let's go to sleep now" She took off her bape jacket and fur boots before going around to lay down in his bed.

Ain't have to tell him twice, he instantly went back to sleep making her roll her eyes. Once she closed her eyes, for a few minutes, she couldn't go to sleep.

She sighed and just went to tiktok, remembering that tiktok trend, she used that sukihana song "Eating"

As she recorded, she rapped the lyrics, when she got to the "We be eating niggas ass" part, she faked licked his ass and gave it a lil squeeze.

"Chill out dude and go to sleep bro" He snatched her phone out her hand before putting it in his pocket.

He lifted up her shirt and started sucking on her left nipple while slowly falling back to sleep.

She watched him while rubbing his head and biting her lip. But not too long after him, she soon fell asleep as well.

-

"BJ- shut the fuck up, he gone. He been left, now Jasmine, tell me why you keep playing with me" Kilo interrupted her by placing his gun in the middle of forehead.

"What- Keyshawn what are you doing here? Go home and get away from me" She pushed his gun out the way, making it fall on the ground.

Right when she was about to get up, he pinned her arms down on the bed. "If I can't have you, nobody can" He spoke through gritted teeth.

"Get off of me, please!" She tried kicking him but that didn't work at all. He didn't move not one bit.

"Bitch stop moving!" He grabbed a hold of her hair and banged her head on BJ's nightstand one time.

Jas screamed at the pain before feeling the cold metal from the gun in between her forehead again.

"Come with me" He demanded. He kept his grip on her hair and pulled her out of BJ's room. Once they mad it outside, multiple police cars, including Kareem, Bryson and Julius were already outside waiting for him.

Keyshawn gave Jas a hard glare before letting her hair go. Raising his arms up slowing and turning around, he walked backwards while multiple policemen grabbed him.

Jas hurried and ran to her dad's while hugging onto the both of them tight. She watched him as they opened the door for him.

While they're hands were on his head and close to pushing him in, he mouthed "I'll be back."

"Aye let me beat that lil nigga ass real quick" Bryson walked over to the door.

"Ion even beat on kids but that mothafucka right there? Tuh. Jas did you know he was the that shot that party up too? He has a whole disorder" Kareem sighed.

"I just wanna go home" She wiped the tears from her eyes. Julius nodded and grabbed his daughters hand, opening his back door for her.

She got in and hissed and cried at the blood that slowly falling down from her head. She thought her life was going good.

What happened?

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋?