𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖰𝗎𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝖯𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟤:𝟦𝟦 𝗉𝗆

                                 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍              𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖰𝗎𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝖯𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟤:𝟦𝟦 𝗉𝗆

"My wife straight? I seen some drama dealing with her Keyshawn nem" Quint asked, opening the door for Karter.

"Man fuck that nigga but yeah she straight and if not, she will be" Karter waved him off, sitting down in one of the barstools.

"True, you tryna be in a smash or pass video with me? It's for Mar youtube" He sat down next to Karter.

"Fuck no, if I was to ever be in one, I'll be like another Quan or Vee. Just following around Mar and shit" Karter sucked his teeth while shaking his head.

"Nigga that ain't fun, what the hell" Quint mugged him.

"You know Ion do shit like that so Ion even know why you asked honestly" Karter scoffed.

"You right but damn, it's time for a change gang. What else do you do? Nothing" Quint sucked his teeth.

"Damn nigga, I can't be me in peace? Man where Ty at? Yo ass talk too much" Karter sighed getting annoyed.

Quint just simply stuck up the middle finger and got up, going to the door. Once he opened the door, Ty had two girls with him.

"This my sister Erika and this my cousin La'Mya" He pointed in between the two.

Erika did a head nod while La'Mya shyly waved. Erika dressed tomboyish while La'Mya dressed very girly.

"Get this dyke out of my house. We don't have no bitches for her gang" Quint looked her up and down.

"Tuh, I'll prolly take yo hoe, you better chill" Erika fought back making Karter smile, showing his grills.

La'Mya took a quick glance and her cheeks became red. She found him very attractive.

"Mannn, fuck what y'all talking about, Karter yeen cook? Fucking loser ass" Ty sucked his teeth looking at the stove.

Karter could cook real good. His friends always wanted him to cook after he made them weed wings for the first time.

"Mannn, if yo ass don't go to the bando. It ain't that far, I promise" He sucked his teeth before taking out his phone.

"Bet, let's roll" Ty opened the front door as Quint and Erika walked out with him.

"You going?" Karter looked over at a shy La'Mya. She simply just shook her head "no" and Ty closed the door.

Karter shrugged and took out his airpods, letting "He's mine" by Mokenstef play from them.

𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯
𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦
𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘰𝘩

𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦
𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨