𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺 𝖦𝖠 𝟥:𝟣𝟤 𝗉𝗆

                                𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍               𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺 𝖦𝖠 𝟥:𝟣𝟤 𝗉𝗆

BJ and Jas was in the car, heading to Atlanta Central Library. It was Jas's idea to go to the library because she liked to read books.

BJ? Not so much. He just was gonna go with her because he didn't have anything else to do and they've been getting closer so, why not?

He parked in the parking lot and turned the car off before getting out. He went around the other side and opened the door for Jas while she got out.

"Watch ya step"

She chuckled and turned around grabbing her black men's YSL lunch box tote bag. Closing the door behind her, the began walking to the entrance.

"After you lil lady" He gave her a tight lip smile before busting out laughing while he held the door open for her.

She lowly laughed awhile walking inside with him following behind her. They greeted the library assistant and walked to the bookshelves.

"You weren't in your bed the other day when I went to go check up on you, you went didn't you?" He sighed, sliding his fingers on the books as he walked.

"Yeah, it actually was fun. He didn't try anything with me or nothing" She looked up at him smiling.

"Mm"

She twisted her lips to the side and continued looking through the books. She knew he was disappointed in her but they couldn't keep her from making mistakes sometimes.

It's just gonna make her wanna make more and experience more. She understood where they coming from but she wanted to have fun too.

She's 𝟣𝟫 just like them. She was the only girl so they were too overprotective.

"You going back?" He asked, picking up the "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" book.

"I might, is that a problem?" She raised her eyebrow while bending down grabbing "The Hate U give"

"You grown so nah, I guess" He shrugged. He figured it was just best to not tell her not to do it anymore and just let her learn.

"Why you acting like that?" She lifted up while sighing.

"Ian acting like nothing, all I said was that "You grown so nah," is that a problem?" He stared at her.

"I know but I felt a little sarcasm in that sentence, do you like me or something?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Wha- what? No" He mugged her while shaking her head. He know what he did last week but it wasn't nothing like that to him.

"Oh... okay, I was just wondering"