𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖩𝖺𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟩:𝟦𝟦 𝗉𝗆

                                 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍                 𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖩𝖺𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟩:𝟦𝟦 𝗉𝗆

Jas was tapping through folks stories until she seen BJ's. He had did like a mini story dump of himself and that made Jas get a bit upset.

𝗐𝗁𝗈𝖻𝗃_ 𝟩𝗆

She went to her call log and instantly facetimed him

She went to her call log and instantly facetimed him. She waited for a bit but there was no answer. Calling again, on the third ring her answered

"What's up fat fat" He smirked while laying down in his bed. He knew what he was doing when he posted the third slide, he wanted her to curse him out.

"You eat my ass and then post yourself? What the fuck bro. You're literally a slut" She mugged him while he just smiled.

"Watch ya mouth and calm down. It's not that serious. All I did was post myself, you do the same thing, don't you?" He chuckled, raising one of his eyebrows.

"I haven't posted myself in weeks. We not the same but it's okay, I don't care" She shrugged.

"You really mad for no reason. You must want me to eat your ass again?" He sat up in his bed.

"Nope" She shook her head "no" clearing lying. She just wasn't gonna tell him. She was gonna let it be a one time thing.

"Mmcht, yeah ight"

She didn't say anything back. She just went back to instagram and scrolled through her reels before busting out laughing.

"Fuck is so funny?" BJ sucked his teeth.

"This tiktok, problem? Oh okay" She bucked.

"Girl- I'll- nevermindddd" He shook his head while laughing.

"You won't do nothing. Anyways- hold on, my daddy told me to go outside" She smiled while going outside.

BJ already knew why but he wasn't gonna say anything. As she walked outside she seen a Bentley Bentayga in rose gold with black rims.