𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖪𝗂𝗅𝗈'𝗌 𝖠𝗉𝗍 𝟥:𝟥𝟥 𝗉𝗆

                                 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍                   𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖪𝗂𝗅𝗈'𝗌 𝖠𝗉𝗍 𝟥:𝟥𝟥 𝗉𝗆

"Bro I don't give a fuck if that's my baby or not. I don't want none to do with that thing!" Keyshawn yelled over the phone.

One of his plenty of women called him talking about her newborn for the fifth time and he wasn't hearing it. He didn't wanna step up at all, instead, he wanted to live that "city boy" lifestyle.

"But it's yours Key, all I'm asking is that you be there for her. It's a girl for God's sake, she needs her dad in her life. She looks just like you" The girl Da'Lylah cried over the phone.

"I don't give a fuck. Fuck that child and fuck you too" He hung up the phone. He was currently on his balcony with the door closed so Jas wouldn't hear.

He sucked his teeth out of annoyance and went back inside. Heading to his room, he smiled at the sight of Jas laughing at her phone.

"What you laughing at?" He asked before laying down next to her. She straddled his lap and showed him her phone making him shake his head and smile.

He found it cute that she found corny or cringey stuff to him, funny.

"When you gone let me eat yo pussy?" He smirked, rubbing up and down her thigh.

"Whenever we in the backseat of yo car. I wanna get ate out in rolls royce" She winked.

"Bet"

He then remembered not seeing her the other day. He wanted to know if she still went to the painting class or not. Especially with BJ.

"Aye, did you stay home like I told yo ass?" He asked aggressively while putting his finger in her face.

"No- why? If I tell yo ass to do something, that's what you do. Right or wrong?" He mugged her.

"Beca- right or wrong Jasmine?" He interrupted her again.

"Right" She put her head down while fiddling with her fingers. She knew that it was wrong for her to let him control her.

She was just scared. She didn't want him to anything to her so she was just gonna listen. She started to just figure these were his true colors and she didn't like it at all.

"Exactly so fucking act like it" He bucked at her. She stayed quiet for awhile before getting off his lap.

She got out of his bed and slipped on her fur boots then grabbed her purse. He was being too mean and controlling for her liking.

She liked a little controlling and aggressiveness but not in that way. His way was like a abuser way. He would never hit her though, he was too scared of the men she have in her life to really do anything.

He watched her as she walked out his room before rolling his eyes and sighing. He got up and followed her, grabbing her arm aggressively, he kept a tight grip.