𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖩𝖾𝗍 𝟣:𝟤𝟢 𝖺𝗆

                                 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍                        𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖩𝖾𝗍 𝟣:𝟤𝟢 𝖺𝗆

Jas and Keyshawn had just got on the jet a few minutes ago and were waiting to fly. She actually liked him, just not the people he hung with.

She liked a lil hood but they were too hood. Just pure ghetto as fuck and she wasn't here for it.

She laid back on his chest with her ginger ale in her hand. Kilo took his phone out and took a picture of her.

He wasn't going to post it, only keep it in his camera roll

He wasn't going to post it, only keep it in his camera roll. He didn't want a few people to see and get upset so he wasn't gonna cause no more commotion.

After that live he had, all his other girls came out of the woodworks and started texting him. He liked Jas, but he also liked having other women.

In his eyes, if she was to ever find out, he don't think she should be mad because she's the main.

"You look tired, you tired?" Jas looked up at him while smiling. He just shook his head "no" and wrapped his arm around her stomach.

They began to fly and he rubbed her stomach making her smile. She grabbed her pink hérmes blanket and put it over the two, and closed her eyes.

- 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗒

Jas woke up and looked to the side of her, not seeing Kilo, she began to frown. He did that for the first time in Orlando and came back around four in the morning.

She questioned him but the way he walked up on her as if he was about to hit her, she just let it go.

She grabbed her phone and went to they're messages so she could text him, and ask where he was.

𝗄𝖾𝗒𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗐𝗇 ۵

𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀! 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎
𝗀𝗈?