𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖩𝖺𝗌'𝗌 𝖱𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝟤:𝟢𝟣 𝖺𝗆

                                 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍              𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖩𝖺𝗌'𝗌 𝖱𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝟤:𝟢𝟣 𝖺𝗆

"Thirsty" by PARTYNEXTDOOR played loudly on Jas's tv while she let out small moans from BJ giving her head.

Jas breathed heavily while pushing his head back as her backed arched. She moved the long bunny ears from her red Charles Jeffery Loverboy beanie.

BJ lifted his head up seeing Jas's exposed breast with heart shaped nipples rings and a iced out cartier watch that was glistening in the dark.

"I'm bout to cum, shit!" Jas moaned out as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. BJ kept sucking on her swelled up clit until she came in his mouth.

Kissing around her sensitive clit for a bit, BJ lifted his head and grabbed her legs, making her face the side of the wall.

𝘏𝘦𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦
𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭?

𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴
𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭?

𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶?

𝘖𝘩, 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵?

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵

Sliding on a condom, Jas quickly lifted her body up and took it back off of him. "I wanna feel it, I wanna feel it all" she bit her lip shyly.

He chuckled and bent down to her level before placing soft kisses on her lips. He pushed her legs all the way back, before grabbing his member and sliding in her slowly.

Jas hissed and BJ instantly pulled out. "No, no, no, keep going" She said before biting down on her lip.

He slid back in her slowly, sending slow strokes before watching her facial expression change into a pleasurable way.

Jas gripped both of BJ's arms while moaning a little loud. "Mmm" She hummed while pouting.

Both her and BJ watched as he went in and out of her before he started pounding into her, making her throw her head back.

The song switched to "Pink + White" by Frank Ocean but BJ didn't care that he was off beat. He was gonna go the pace he wanted to.

"Shit! Fuck, fuck, fuck, you hitting my spot! Mmmmuh" Jas kept pouting as a tear rolled down her eye.

"What's my name mama?" BJ groaned.

𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘣 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴,
𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯
𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦

𝘚𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰
𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘸, 𝘵𝘰
𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘣

𝘚𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰
𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘺