𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖨𝗌𝗂𝗌 𝖬𝗈𝗆 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟤:𝟥𝟢 𝗉𝗆

                                 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍             𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖨𝗌𝗂𝗌 𝖬𝗈𝗆 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟤:𝟥𝟢 𝗉𝗆

Muting Jas's messages, BJ turned his phone off and got out the car. He walked up to Isis front door and knocked.

Waiting for a minute or two, Isis finally came downstairs and opened the door. Embracing BJ in a hug, they rocked side to side before pulling away.

BJ followed Isis upstairs as he watched her ass jiggle in her Nike pros. They finally made it to her room and he sat down on the bed as she went in the bathroom to grab her phone.

"Girl hurry yo ass up" BJ complained while laying back on her pillows. She chuckled and walked out the bathroom, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Why you so far bruh?" He asked before pulling her arm. She sat next to him and opened her iMessages.

"She texted me to link, I told her "no" but I also need closure. Not sexually but just to hear what she has to say. What you think?" She asked before handing him her phone.

"I wanna say don't go but I a curious person like me would've still went. So I say go, don't expect the talk to go all peaches and cream but yeah" He shrugged.

"You right, imma go around nine some" She told him before grabbing her phone back and turning it off.

"Nine some? Oh nah, you tryna get fucked shawty. That's dick time, well for you, strap" He said before busting out laughing.

"Oh you think it's funny? I bet her silicone better than that lil thang you call a penis" She made a yikes face.

"Tuh! Anyways, I guess when you leave imma leave. Probably to go to that twenty-five year old house"

"Don't be cheating on Jasmine, she too fine for you to be cheating on her. Go to her house instead" Isis sucked her teeth.

"First off, we don't date. Second, she quote on quote have to stop hanging around me for some lame ass reasons" He shrugged.

"Awww, she maybe just don't like you. She needa just get with me instead" She stuck her tongue out making BJ mug her.

"I'm jokingggg, dang" She dragged, laughing. "You gone fuck that lady?" She added.

"I might not gone lie. It's the summer bro, I might as well. And plus she sent me some pictures of her and she looked good as hell. Not better than- nevermind" He shook his head.

"Better than Jas? Oh we know"

"True, but it ain't on none like that. But actually, let me not do that. Comparing the two would be lame on my end" He sighed.

"You right, they both pretty. We just gone leave it at that" She spoke as BJ nodded his head in agreement.

"Wanna watch a movie until it's time to leave?" She smiled without showing teeth.