𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖩𝖺𝗌'𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟣𝟣:𝟥𝟩 𝗉𝗆

                                𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍               𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖩𝖺𝗌'𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟣𝟣:𝟥𝟩 𝗉𝗆

Jas was laid out on the couch in her short black biker shorts with a large white tank top. She was currently eating some apple slices while watching TrapCeleb play GTA.

She paused her YouTube video before hearing a knock at the door. She got up and headed for the door before opening it.

Revealing Zion and her friend, she gave Zion a hug before moving to the side, letting the two in.

"They upstairs" Jas smiled referring to her brothers. She laid back down on the couch, wishing she could get some play at this time of night.

BJ walked through the front door with some wings while smirking at Jasmine before sitting on the couch next to her.

She instantly looked away, not trying to pay him no attention. She was not tryna have what happened on Tuesday, happen again.

"What you doing up?" He stared at her. She didn't say anything back though, she just ignored him.

"I'm talking to you" He grabbed her face making her look at him.

"I don't know, I'm just up. Why you up?" She re-asked his question.

"Chilling, none much. I might go to sleep though, it's getting late" He let her face go while getting up.

"Okay, have a goodnight" She smiled while staring up him.

"You too"

- 𝟤:𝟧𝟧 𝖺𝗆

Jas was still laid out on the couch, bored. Her body wouldn't let her go to sleep for some reason and she tried plenty of times.

Her phone began to ring and she grabbed it looking at the caller ID. She seen it was Kilo and rolled her eyes while answering the phone.

"Hello?" She asked before putting the phone to her ear.

"You still up? You still tryna come over? And before you get to talking about your brothers, just sneak out" He chuckled.

"How? My mama nem put them lil alarm things where it talk when the door open, garage or windows open" She mentally rolled her eyes.

"Oh they tryna make sure yo ass never sneak out, huh? Are they loud?" He asked.

"Eh- ou, my back door for some reason won't say it. I guess I can go through the backdoor- but with what car?" She asked herself.

"Imma get my driver to come get you, and imma just text you when he outside"

"Alright, see you in a lil bit" She spoke before hanging up. She was lowkey nervous about sneaking out but I mean she is 𝟣𝟪, she technically a lil grown.