𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖩𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖡𝖩 𝖯𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟥:𝟦𝟧 𝗉𝗆

                                 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍      𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖩𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖡𝖩 𝖯𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟥:𝟦𝟧 𝗉𝗆

𝟤 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

"Look at us man, we so inspirational" BJ smiled, looking at both and him and Jas's penthouse.

"Right, we did real good" She hugged his torso, looking around the place. It was decorated nice with different things.

The pillows weren't just regular pillows, some was Kaws, some were mario kart characters, some were care bears, it was just all over the place but that's what they loved about it.

BJ bent down, kissing on Jas's stomach. She was five months and was ready for the babies to be fully out.

That's one of the reasons they moved in the first place. She wanted her own space with her child.

Not living with her mom and her boyfriend living with his parents. They needed a place they could live with their children.

"You so ready for them to come out huh?" She asked referring to her twin boys.

"Hell yeah, I get tired of only being able to talk to them while they in yo stomach. I need new best friends besides yo ass" He joked making Jas push him.

"Oh boy please" She laughed.

"We need to go see my mom nem, they been wanting to see me for the past few weeks now" Jas smiled.

"Bet"

-

"Hey mommy" Jas gave her mom a side hug while Lynn hurried and kissed Jas's stomach multiple times.

"Hey my baby, I can't wait til you have the twins. Kartier need her cousins" Lynn cheesed.

"That lil girl so spoiled, how long she been over here?" Jas asked while BJ walked around Jas, hugging and kissing Lynn.

"Hey my baby, and she been over here since Sunday. But she always up under her granddaddy's and if they gone, she up under her uncle" Lynn smiled referring to Josiah.

Josiah was the only one who continued to live with Lynn which his parents didn't mind not one bit. He was truly a mama's boy.

"Aww, where everybody else at now?" She looked around.

"Girl, outside per usual" She waved her off before grabbing Jas's hand, taking her outside.

"Whew, that's a big girl" Bryson eyes went wide making Wynter hit him in the arm.

"Quit talking bout my daughter for I bust you in the nose" Julius pointed at him.

"You right massa" Bryson put his arms up in defense making everybody laugh.