𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖩𝖺𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟣:𝟢𝟢 𝗉𝗆

Jas had just got ready in her mom jeans, white split in the middle crop top, Sherpa Plaid Shacket - Orange/combo from FashionNova and her orange Off-White Out Of Office Lace-Up Sneakers

She also topped it off with some gold jewelry, her white jumbo chanel bag and the glasses she stole from her mom.

She was going painting at the park today by herself. Just to clear her mind for real for real. But before she left out her room, she took her phone out, sending BJ one more text.

𝖡𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖤𝗅𝗂𝗃𝖺𝗁 𝖫𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗓 𝖩𝗋.

𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎

She didn't care if he didn't say it back. She truly loved him. Even as a child she knew she loved him, she just never said nothing of course.

She sighed and finally walked upstairs, into Kyro's room. After telling him about Kilo, they wasn't on the best of terms right now.

Knocking on his open door, he looked up and stared at her with a bored expression. "I love you, I'm about to leave" She gave him a small smile.

"Ok"

Her heart dropped, her big brother always said he loved her back. Feeling her eyes get watery, she just walked away, blinking quickly so the tears can go away.

Once she made it outside, she got inside her Bentley and played "Calm and Patient" by Jhené Aiko before pulling off.

Bobbing her head and swaying in her seat, she drove and sung.

𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬,
𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦
𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘴

𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺
𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱, 𝘠𝘰𝘶
𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰
𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦

Stopping at red light, she seen her flash on her phone go off multiple times. Indicating someone was texting her.

𝖡𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖤𝗅𝗂𝗃𝖺𝗁 𝖫𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗓 𝖩𝗋.

𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎

𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖥𝖺𝗍 𝖥𝖺𝗍

She smiled and hearted his message before driving again. She didn't wanna overstep and try to do the most.