𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖶𝗒𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗑 𝖡𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟦:𝟢𝟢 𝗉𝗆

                                 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍       𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖶𝗒𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗑 𝖡𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟦:𝟢𝟢 𝗉𝗆

"Hellcats, SRT's, nigga come pull up on me!" Wynter twerked in the mirror with her brush in her hand as if it was a microphone.

She was listening to "Hellcats SRT's" by Sexyy Red while getting ready for the lil get together at Lynn's house.

"Mane turn that shit off!" Bryson walked in the bathroom while mugging her. Her music was very loud.

"Drive the car fast, do the dash, it make my coochie leak" She rapped in his face.

"Wynter stop playing with me like I won't fuck you up" He sucked his teeth.

She mugged him for a few minutes before pressing pause on her song. She really wasn't in the mood for his mouth, he been having an attitude all week.

Wynter rolled her eyes and continued combing out her bob while he just stared and mugged.

"Boy what damn! You getting on my fucking nerves" Wynter semi-yelled. It's her hair so she didn't care that he was mad.

"Fat you really got yo hair done though? Like you lame as fuck for that, all jokes aside" Bryson mushed her head.

"Bryson.. really? All these years later and you still hate when I get my hair done? That fro is a lot to handle baby" She spoke in a more softer tone.

(𝖺/𝗇: 𝖽𝖺𝗆𝗇 𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖮𝖥 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖡𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗎𝗉 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍)

"Then let me do it, shii" He stretched a bit before scratching the back of his head.

She just chuckled and shook her head. Bryson wrapped his arms around her waist before placing a soft kiss on her cheek.