𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖫𝗒𝗇𝗇'𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝟣:𝟢𝟢 𝖺𝗆

                                 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍             𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖫𝗒𝗇𝗇'𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝟣:𝟢𝟢 𝖺𝗆

"Okay, so y'all stay in Jas room or in one of the boys room while me and my friends stay in my room" Lynn instructed.

They were having an adult sleepover while the kids were having a young adult sleepover.

"Yes massa" Josiah bowed his head down making the whole house laugh.

"Anyways, bye children" Lynn waved them off while the adults grabbed all their food, snacks and drinks.

As the adults went upstairs, they already had they're groups. Jas, Edwin, BJ, Isis and Sy. Laila didn't come because she didn't wanna interfere knowing nobody really fucked with her.

Then there was Kyro, Karter, Quint, Mya, Josiah, Ty, Erika and D'Angelo.

"Okay, bye brothers, if y'all need the queen then we'll be in my room" Jas waved as Josiah chuckle.

"Queen, tuh, more like peasant, am I right?" He hit Karter arm making him laugh because it wasn't funny.

"Dude you so lame" Kyro chuckle while shaking his head before going upstairs.

-

"Isis why you so quiet?" Jas asked while smiling. She thought she'd be more outspoken.

"I'm chilling, but BJ can I talk to you? Please" She asked putting her attention on BJ.

The room went quiet as everyone turned their heads to BJ but he didn't say nothing, he just got up and did a head nod before walking out the door.

"The hell" Edwin mugged while looking at Jas.

Isis followed him out to the back patio and she sighed while looking up at him. He stared at her while playing with one of his dreads waiting for her to talk.

"How was your trip?" She smiled, she was so nervous.

"Good, what you was doing on the phone when we was on facetime?" He quickly asked. That was the only thing on his mind.

"I- I was watching a video of myself" She lied.

"Isis, stop playing with me"

"I'm being for real, I'm sorry. It won't happen again" She breathed heavy.

"It didn't sound like a video, why you lying to me? Just tell the truth" He sucked his teeth, already getting annoyed.

"Okay, I was playing with myself to your voice. I'm so sorry Bryson" Isis put her head down feeling ashamed.

"Why? Like, why you was you know to my shit? You don't even like niggas" He looked at her weird.

"I like you"