𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖨𝖧𝗈𝗉 𝖧𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝟩:𝟢𝟢 𝗉𝗆

"You should've never got them endless pancakes, stomach finna be so hurt if you keep asking for more" Jas rubbed Josiah's stomach

"Duh nigga, that's why it's called endless. You just say dumb shit" He flicked her forehead.

"Yeah you right, I don't even know where I was going with that" Jas shrugged as Sy laughed.

"Can you tell them you want hella pancakes to go? I love pancakes, I want to be a pancake" Jas added.

"You already a pancake" Josiah shrugged.

"Tuh, my bestie thick thick" Edwin fought back while flicking him off.

"You love arguing with me, fucking fagatron" Josiah flicked him back off while Sy just drunk his sprite.

"You ain't gone fight for yo man? You one bad boyfriend Sy" Jas laughed.

"Lancey Lancey, I'm ghetto and I'm fancy" Sy ignored her and began singing while still sipping on his sprite.

"I know yo throat burning" Josiah joked making everybody laugh and Sy spat out his sprite.

"You right" Sy nodded his head while smiling.

-

"Where y'all been?" Kyro came from out of nowhere, mugging them all.

"IHop" Jas answered.

"Where the food?" He smirked.

"Ain't got shit for you, didn't even know you were home brethren" Jas shrugged, walking passed him going to the kitchen.

"Why? You don't buy your favorite brother food no more? You so fake bro, I swear" He followed her while sucking his teeth.

"You called me fat yesterday" She rolled her eyes playfully while taking one of the many pancakes, eating it dry.

"Bro let me get three, y'all got boxes on top of boxes of pancakes. Y'all paid for all this?" He asked all of em.

"Nope, Josiah had that endless pancake thing" Sy answered, drinking his to-go sprite.

"Boy put that damn sprite down" Edwin looked up at him with his arms wrapped around Sy's waist.

"Y'all so gay" Kyro shook his head.

"No shot Ky" Jas made a "duh" face.

"Twin I'm sleeping in yo bed" Josiah apple before walking in her room.

"Why y'all don't want me and Karter hanging out with y'all?" Kyro wrapped his arm around Jas's neck.

"Because y'all ain't gone let me do shit. Imma breathe the wrong way and get yelled at" She sucked her teeth.