𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖩𝖺𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟤:𝟢𝟦 𝖺𝗆

                                 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍                𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖩𝖺𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟤:𝟢𝟦 𝖺𝗆

"What nigga you was with yesterday? Huh? And don't lie either" BJ rushed in her room.

"Boyyy- what is you talking about? I wasn't with no nigga yesterday while you over here doing too much" She rolled her eyes.

"You know what I'm talking about, Isis told me you was with two niggas. You in a poly or some?" He began mugging her.

"Girl- either she tryna be messy or you took it the wrong way but I was with my friends that are GAY and that are a COUPLE" She mugged him back.

"Fix your tone and mm, yeah you know better than to play with me" He began taking off his slides.

"Nah, don't get in the bed with me like everything is okay. And that lil old lady you be messing with tryna be funny or some? Cause why she comment laughing emojis under my picture" Jas bucked up at him.

"What picture?"

Jas grabbed her phone, pressing the instagram app, she went to her profile and pressed on the picture before handing him her phone.

𝗃𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗂𝖺𝗁, 𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗇𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾_, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟩𝟪,𝟧𝟨𝟨 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗃𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾

𝗃𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾.

𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗇𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾_ 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒

𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗂𝖺𝗁 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍.

𝖻𝖺𝖽𝗄𝗂𝖽𝖻𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗉𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍 𝖭𝖮𝖶!

𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗒 😂

"What the fuck, and why I see these?" He held her phone while staring at pictures. He thought she was so beautiful in these.

"Control your thots and why you screen shotting my stuff?" He got up trying to reach for her phone.