𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖫 𝖩 𝖪 𝖧𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝟥:𝟤𝟫 𝗉𝗆

                                 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍                𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖫 𝖩 𝖪 𝖧𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝟥:𝟤𝟫 𝗉𝗆

"Where the fuck is chiropractor? His ass always tryna be grown" Bryson sucked his teeth.

"You always changing up somebody name, yo ass always tryna be funny" Kareem sucked his teeth back.

"Dayummm, looks like somebody's angry. Ain't gone do me none, better stop talking before Knix take yo bitch" He smirked.

"Ain't gone take shit" Julius mugged him.

"Right"

Knix overheard them and began walking over to them with one of his hands on his hips. The boys instantly sighed smacking they arms down.

"Y'all talking shit?" Knix pointed in between the two making his voice deep.

"Yep, these scary ass niggas shol is. Just gone head and what my baby be saying? Do your big one" Bryson shrugged, stepping to the side.

"Move around pip-squeak" Julius mushed Knix head.

"You stay messing with his ass da, one day he just gone do yo ass" Josiah laughed before grabbing Jasmine borito and taking a bite of it.

"G gone for real what the hell" Jasmine snatched her borito back.

"Niggas saying G now? You hanging round us too much. Go hang with Laila" Josiah pushed her arm.

"Right, where Laila at anyway?" Julius asked looking around.

"Well obviously not here father and I'm okay. She a lil too ghetto" Jasmine shrugged.

Which was true, Knix had just met Laila about four years ago. He was her mom's sperm donor so they didn't really have a relationship.

"But aye da and unc, two girls was fighting and guess what I had to tell they ahh?" Josiah smirked.

"What?" All three men asked at the same time while laughing. They just knew he was finna say some stupid.

"Ladies, Ladies, it's enough for me to go around" He busted out laughing with his tongue out while doing the griddy.

"Nigga you do not have it like that, you just be lying" Jasmine rolled her eyes making the three laugh.

"You just mad you can't have a boyfriend til you in yo nineties" Kyro laughed.

"Imma find one soon, just wait" She rolled her eyes.

"Play with me if you want to" All of them said at the same time making Jas roll her eyes.

"Y'all so lame, anyways. Can I use John for the day?" She asked referring to they're chauffeur.

"Can't, yo mama nem using him right now. Ask Josiah" Julius told her.