𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖩𝖺𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟧:𝟧𝟧 𝗉𝗆

"I'm so sorry that happened to you babe, have you talked to BJ?" Edwin wrapped his arms around Jas while she hugged her knees, placing her head on his chest

"No, I don't want him to come over. He didn't do anything but I know how he is. He aggressive and touchy, I don't wanna he touched by a manly man unless it's my brothers, dad's or uncles for awhile" She sighed.

"I get that, did he text you though?" He twisted his lips to side, slightly frowning. She gave Edwin her phone and Ed went to the messages.

𝖡𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖤𝗅𝗂𝗃𝖺𝗁 𝖫𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗓 𝖩𝗋.

𝖨'𝗆 𝗌𝗈 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗇'𝗍
𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗌
𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 🩵

"Awww, you he so sweet. He really likes you and I love that for you" Edwin smiled.

He could tell BJ really made her happy. Something just always found a way to fuck that up.

"No, we just realllll close friends" Jas dragged while chuckling. Edwin just rolled his eyes, he felt like she was lying.

"I would say, let him come over so y'all can talk but I get it, he's a manly man and so was that boy..." He sighed.

He really just wanted the two to be back perfect but for awhile, Jas just needed some space. She simply just nodded and the room went quiet until Josiah busted in.

"Just paid some niggas to fuck him in the ass, I feel like a proud dad not gone lie" He smiled walked over to his sister.

"Oh em gee- shhh, don't say nothing. Just accept this blessing that's coming your way" He hugged her, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"You could've just paid me then, his ass kinda fat" Edwin shrugged making JoJo mug him.

"Don't say no gay ass shi- now why the fuck would you do that?" Jas and JoJo said at the same time.

Kyro tried to impress them by doing a cartwheel but he tall so he accidentally kicked them.

"Sir, can you sit down? Hitting my best friend and shit like you crazy" Edwin mugged him making Kyro get up and mug him back.

"No SIR, I cannot. But can you get out?" Kyro bucked at him.

"Why- just go" Karter walked in out of nowhere. Edwin rolled his eyes and got up, leaving the room.

Karter closed the door behind him and all three of them just stared at Jasmine. She began looking around the room while they just stared at her.

"Fuc- watch ya mouth. You got some going on with BJ? Don't lie, we wouldn't be asking if we ain't know" Karter interrupted her.