𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖫𝗒𝗇𝗇'𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝟣𝟢:𝟦𝟧 𝖺𝗆

                                 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍             𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖫𝗒𝗇𝗇'𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝟣𝟢:𝟦𝟧 𝖺𝗆

"Who is this?" Lynn answered her phone as a unknown number called hella times.

"Ma, my damn phone fell in the toilet, what do I do?" Josiah asked while he stared at his phone floating in the toilet.

"Baby- you need some help for real. Where are you?" She asked shaking her head while chuckling as she folded her kids clothes.

"In the basement" He smiled without showing teeth like a innocent lil kid, still watching his phone float in the toilet.

"Lord have mercy JoJo, it's always you. I'm coming, hold on" She hung up the phone, dropping the clothes before leaving out her room.

"Baby you ready to leave?" Kareem stopped her half way through the steps.

"Almost, I needa help my baby regain some brain cells" She shook her head making Kareem chuckle, already knowing who.

"What he do?"

"Drop his phone in the toilet" She shook her head making that one face before going downstairs into the modern, decorated basement.

She heard him humming peppa pig intro beat before snorting making her bust out laughing.

"Why you on the floor?" She smiled watching him bob his head as he hummed to the peppa pig intro.

"Oh, I got bored of watching my phone float. Mama can you get it for me? That's nasty to just pick it up" He made a yuck face.

"Unt unt, you get it up" She mugged him before grabbing his arm, pulling him up off the floor.

"Ughhh, ma it was no point of you coming down here then" He sighed, sliding his hands down his face.

"It's some gloves in there, get it and let it sit in rice. The water shouldn't be dirty cause I just cleaned it this morning" Lynn pointed at the cabinet.

"Yes massa"

Lynn laughed and shook her head, going back upstairs to her room. She watched as her husbands talked and she smiled.

They've came so far.

"Can y'all pack the rest of my stuff, Ion feel like it" Lynn smiled, jumping on Julius as he held her.

"Mannn baby, we inna rush, get off him and go pack yo stuff" Kareem pointed at the closet making Julius chuckle before putting her down.

"I'll suck y'all dick on the jet" She smiled.

"Shii, where yo suitcase?" Both Julius and Kareem said at the same time, making her chuckle.

-

"Alright kids, we're gone!" Lynn yelled as she walked down the steps with her husbands behind her.