𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖫𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖺'𝗌 𝖢𝖺𝗋 𝟣:𝟧𝟪 𝗉𝗆

                                 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍                 𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖫𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖺'𝗌 𝖢𝖺𝗋 𝟣:𝟧𝟪 𝗉𝗆

Jas stared at the baby pictures that Da'Lylah DM'd her. News spread around fast when you fucking with Kilo and everybody knows who Jasmine is so it wasn't that hard for Da'Lylah to find her.

That baby literally looked just like that man too and Jas knew it. Da'Lylah didn't mean no harm either, she just wanted her baby to have a father.

Going through Jas was her last option, after that, she was just gonna give up. Jas looked at the baby, and Kilo picture back and forth.

She just was in shocked, she didn't know how she was gonna tell him but soon she was.

"Jas! Girl I know you hear me!" Laila snapped in her face. She instantly jumped and put her attention onto Laila.

"I'm sorry, why you ain't tell me he had a baby before I got his instagram?" She wiped the small tear that rolled down her face.

"Who have a baby? Kilo? I'm sorry, I thought you knew. Everybody knew honestly" Laila twisted her lips to the side.

"Well not me obviously, I don't be on that side of town and you know that. I'm not blaming you or anything, you could've put me on game or something. But BJ told me as well, I just refused to believe it" She sighed.

"Cut him off, and get with BJ" Laila shrugged while smiling.

"Nah, I would be moving too fast and he doesn't feel the little feeling I do. But it's okay"

"You need a shot or three. Yo life sounding like hell. Or better yet? Dick" Laila started her car up before pulling off.

"No ma'am, I'm not giving it out to just anybody. I wanna have a good connection with them first" She explained.

That wasn't the case with Laila though. She was up four points when it came to bodies. Even though it was the same people, she still fucked.

𝖡𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖤𝗅𝗂𝗃𝖺𝗁 𝖫𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗓 𝖩𝗋.

𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾, 𝖨'𝗆
𝖻𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖽

𝖶𝗁𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗎𝗎?

𝖣𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒

𝖶𝗁𝗈'𝗌?

𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖻𝗎𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗇

𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍, 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖺