𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖲𝖳𝖪 𝖲𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖧𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝟫:𝟦𝟤 𝗉𝗆

                                 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍      𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖲𝖳𝖪 𝖲𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖧𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝟫:𝟦𝟤 𝗉𝗆

(𝗉𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾, 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖺 𝖺 𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗍)

"This restaurant so fancy, I love it here for real" Jas smiled, staring at the chandeliers while smiling.

"Same, when we gone get married? We can really get married tomorrow morning" BJ rubbed Jas's hand before placing a kiss on it.

"You wanna get married so bad, and same. I do too but I want a big wedding" She cheesed, placing her face in his arm.

"I want a big ass wedding too now that I think about it. We gotta be on some gucci mane and keyshia kaior type shit with that big ass icy wedding. Imma get you a big ass ring like hers too" BJ nodded, just thinking about it.

"So kinda like my mama's? Her ring fat as hell" Jas made a "yikes" face.

"Mannn is it? But yeah, you love big icy shit like that so imma buy you one that big

"Mannn is it? But yeah, you love big icy shit like that so imma buy you one that big. You deserve it for real" He grabbed her chin, kissing her cheek making her blush.

"You know me so well. They needa hurry and bring this food out" Jas ate her bread.

"Facts. I'm ready to take this dress off you" He caressed her breast making her giggle, covering up his hand.

"Babyyy, not in here" She dragged.

"Ight Ight, Imma chill" He laughed, moving his hand. And right on que, the food was brought out.

"Ouuu, this look good. I'm finna T up" Jas smiled, looking at her food.

"T up? Yeah, you needa stop hanging around me for real" He laughed, cutting up his steak.

- 𝖡𝖩'𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 (𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝗑 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 :(

"Mannn, I've been waiting for you all night" BJ gripped both of her ass cheeks while kissing down her neck as she let out soft moans.