𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖤𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗂 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗒𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝟥:𝟧𝟢 𝗉𝗆

                                 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍            𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖤𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗂 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗒𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝟥:𝟧𝟢 𝗉𝗆

Jas did cartwheels with E'Lani in they're backyard while Emoni made them some lemonade.

Bonnie couldn't come because she was hanging out with BJ all day today, she was so excited when he told her he was taking her to six flags.

"Whew, I'm done sista girl, that was a whole workout" Jas laughed while dusting off her hands before sitting down by the pool.

"Me too, my mama need to hurry up with the lemonade" Lani breathed heavily while sitting down next to Jas.

"Are you ready for school?" Jas smiled, tickling Lani's stomach.

"Nope, Is third second grade scary Jas?" Lani asked laying her head on Jas's arm.

"Nope, it's so fun. I wish I was back in the second grade, field day was so fun. I miss it" Jas wrapped her arm around Lani's shoulder.

"What's field day?"

"Whattt- y'all ain't have field day? Field day was fun, we got to do cartwheels in the field all day, play tug of war, oh and we had these tickets that we would have to pay for certain snacks and our teacher would write down our name and what we paying for then we'll get em at the end of the day. We did a lot" Jas explained.

(𝖺/𝗇: 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗀𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗒, 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅)

"Ouu, I hope we have one. I heard about it but it got canceled for some reason so I never knew" Lani shrugged.

"Yeah, I hope you get one too. You got any classes with Bons or Ty?" Jas asked before Emoni came outside with the lemonade.

"Try this" Emoni said, handing out the lemonade to the two.

"Ouu, it's good, it's just sweet mommy. You should've made it a little more sour" Lani chugged her lemonade down.

"Might as well bring out the whole pitcher outside TT" Jas chuckled making Emoji agree before going back inside.

"But yes, I have classes with the both of them. Ty gonna ruin the fun, he always think he our daddy. We can't do nothing around him" Lani sucked her teeth making Jas laugh.

"That's how my brothers are, you'll be okay. He might loosen up when y'all get older" Jas shook her head.

- 𝖫𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗑 𝖬𝖺𝗅𝗅

"Bons get whatever you want so I can hurry and get outta here. Girls be taking forever in claire's, when they got the money" BJ mumbled the last part.

"Can I get six cases? I need two each for both of my phones" She looked up at BJ while pushing her braids out the way.