𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖠𝗂𝗋 𝖡𝗇𝖡 𝟨:𝟢𝟪 𝗉𝗆

                                𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍                   𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖠𝗂𝗋 𝖡𝗇𝖡 𝟨:𝟢𝟪 𝗉𝗆

Jas bit down on her lip while shaking, her first orgasm, she loved it. Her body felt like she different, in a great way.

"Let it all out ma" BJ groaned in her ear while gripping on both of her ass cheeks.

"Mmmuh" She moaned out as tears ran down her face. The loud music from the tv blasted all the way outside, making it so magical.

They were outside fucking on the pool lounge chairs for their last day in South Carolina, so of course, they were gonna end it off with a good time.

"I can't take no more, shit" Jas whined, burying her face in the crook of BJ's neck.

He chuckled and picked her up with his dick still inside of her, bouncing her up and down while leaving hickey's on her neck.

He kept doing that until he walked in the bathroom, finally placing her down on the counter before turning to turn on the shower.

Jas laid back on the mirror and started heavy breathing before closing her eyes, almost falling asleep.

"Get up mama" He slapped her thigh, making her jump. He picked her up and they went in the shower together to bathe.

-

Jas and BJ were on the jet back to Atlanta tired as hell. But for some reason, Jas body wouldn't let her sleep.

So she took out her iPad and began watching the new Blueface and Chrisean episode. Her thoughts on the both of them were all over the place.

Especially seeing the bus situation towards the end, she understood both sides honestly. She just felt like they both the problem.

After she got done watching them though, she went on instagram and started looking at instagram brands in her saved collections.

She saw this blinged out hoodie from 'Billionaire Studios' but it had devil horns which instantly made her shake her head.

She wasn't a christian but she still was close with God. Even though she loved the hoodie, she respected God even more to not get it.

"A lot of flare and beanie brands lately" She thought. Which was true.

That's what mostly everybody getting they're money from, making beanies and flares. Ain't nobody worried about the hoodies and jackets unless they like, hard hard.

As they finally landed, Jas collected her things and rubbed BJ's cheek with her thumb until he finally woke up.

"We finally here baby" Jas gave him a kiss on his forehead before he lifted his head up.

He nodded and grabbed their bags while Jas walked off the Jet. She greeted the driver as he opened the back door for her before she got in.

Once BJ finally got in, the driver pulled off. BJ grabbed Jas's hand while he stared outside the window, just thinking.