𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖨𝗌𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗆 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟫:𝟢𝟢 𝖺𝗆

                                 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍             𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖨𝗌𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗆 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟫:𝟢𝟢 𝖺𝗆

Last night... BJ and Jasmine took Isis DOWN. It was more so Jasmine idea, BJ was hesitant at first but he just soon gave in because Jas wanted to try it out.

He found Isis pussy good but not as good as Jas and that's the only reason he was hesitant to do it. He loved Jas so much but he didn't wanna be pussy whipped off somebody else other than Jas.

They all weren't gonna date though, they made that clear with Isis and how this was gonna be a one time thing. It kinda broke her heart but she just accepted it.

Jas woke up and sighed, rubbing her head that was currently booming. Even though she was the one who suggested it, she was still nervous so she let BJ pour her some shots of hennessy down her throat.

She wiped her eyes and grabbed her phone, instantly jumping back from the brightness. She turned her brightness down and seen that she had new IMessages.

She didn't see anything in her 'known' so she went to her unknown seeing an unfamiliar number. She just thought they was unknown numbers sending car quotes from when she used to be on IMVU signing up for shit for coins.

But she pressed down on it and seen an android number blowing up her phone.

"The fuck" She mumbled before grabbing her phone and going out the room, all the way on the downstairs patio.

Right when she went outside, what a coincidence, the number was calling.

"Hello? Do I know you?" Jas mugged.

"Hey baby, I'm coming home soon and you're gonna be mines again" Kilo spoke through the phone.

"Wait huh? Keyshawn this you for real?" Jas asked confusingly as her breathing began to get heavy from the "Mhm" Kilo responded.

"How are you getting out? And why can't you leave me alone? And why is your mom popping up on my brother, she a crazy bitch!" Jas spoke aggressively.

"Just know i'm getting out Jas, and tell me something I don't know. She been crazy my whole life" Kilo shrugged, getting rock hard from her tone.

"Leave me alone Kilo, please. Why can't you just move on? Me and you will never be a thing anymore. You're too controlling, in a BAD way" She rolled her eyes as a tear ran down her face.

"I wasn't taking my pills, I'm not like that no more baby. I promise" Kilo sighed, he really wanted to change but then again, the other voice in his head wouldn't let em.

"I have a boyfriend Keyshawn, we will never be a thing again" Jas sighed. She still had love for em because of they're good times but the bad ones took over.