𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾 ★

𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖨𝗌𝗂𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟣:𝟤𝟥 𝗉𝗆

                                 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍                𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 𝖨𝗌𝗂𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝟣:𝟤𝟥 𝗉𝗆

"What's the move today? I'm bored" Isis sighed throwing her arm on BJ's chest. He instantly pushed her arm away.

"Oop- what's your problem? I always do that?" Isis she lifted her body up, looking at him strange.

"I'm chillin" He shrugged. He really wasn't okay though, he just wanted to see Jas so bad but he understood she may needed space.

He just hoped this didn't mess up what they have going on though, he really like her.

"Hmm, let's play some music so you can chill out. Causeee, Ion know what's wrong with you hun" Isis grabbed her remote, playing "U.G.K" by Lucki and F𝟣lthy.

𝘈𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 '𝘦𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦
𝘎.𝘖.𝘈.𝘛

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘯',
𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯' 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰
𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴
𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘯'

𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸
𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯' 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢
𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵

𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘯' 𝘶𝘱
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘵

"Tell me about yo link with ole girl a few weeks ago" BJ lifted his head from his phone to change the subject.

"Ouu, so girl lemme tell ya, I pull up and HOP OUT! Then, get in her car, she talking and talking, just being a manipulator and narcissist" She rolled her eyes making BJ chuckle.

"After that, I was just looking so uninterested and we got in the backseat and fucked, she also gave me head but then I blocked her after" She shrugged.

"Oh wow, has she tried to get back in contact with you?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

"Three text now numbers, ou look, speaking of the devil" She smiled showing her two missed calls.

"Bro, that lil girl crazy. The hell type of pussy you got? She can't even feel it" BJ mugged her with his arms out.

"That make somebody wanna go crazy pussy" She smiled.

"Clearly"

"But I wanna taste Ja- I will beat the fuck out of you, don't even say no shit like that" BJ slapped the back of her neck.

"Danggg, it was a joke, niggas can't joke nowadays?" She rolled her eyes while holding her neck.

"When it comes to her, nah" He simply shrugged, looking at pictures of her she took on his phone.