Prologue (3)

Momonga spent a few hours figuring out how his new spell worked before finally fitting it into his standard combat strategies before he considered his mission on the Sixth Floor complete. With that done, he returned to his chambers with the [Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown].

Momonga was not at all bothered by his appearance – which was odd enough.

Though he had indeed spent an incredible amount of time in the body of his game avatar, Momonga, he was still, remained, and considered himself, at least until recently, a human.

He did not resemble schoolchildren who called themselves 'elves' or 'lords of darkness' while playing games, and never once until then had he thought about something like 'Why are my hands not bone, I am Momonga, am I?' Except when he had a particularly vivid dream about Yggdrasil, confused in his sleep whether his dream was still going on at the moment.

Any claim to the contrary is a filthy lie! He didn't suffer from Eight-Grade Syndrome!

In other words, Momonga completely correlated with his human body... until recently.

When he had found himself in his skeletal body, back in the first moments of this new world, Momonga didn't panic, at least about that, and was easily able to adapt to his new conditions. Except with some strange curiosity he began to notice the features of his 'old new' body, he was seemingly completely unconcerned that his body was now a collection of bones. Without the flesh and skin part, that is – his education at least covered the part where every human does have bones inside their body.

As he began experimenting with his newfound spell, Momonga only strengthened his own relative perception – the bodies he created had almost no effect on his self-perception and did not cause Momonga to feel any 'wrongness'. Whether it was a human, dragon, insect or just a mass of living fire, the only feeling of wrongness he got was trying to use the 'racial skills' of his new body, and his attempt to change his gender.

Strangely, even though the formless mass of fire he could transform into was supposed to be sexless, Momonga still considered himself a man when taking this form. When he tried to take the form of a human woman, one of his past colleagues, he failed. Even when in the sexless form of fire as before, but concentrating on his desire to create a 'female blob of fire', a sense of impropriety forced him to abandon such a thing.

'I wonder if this is solely about my perception and psyche, or the fact that the female body also possesses certain 'racial' or, in this case, 'sexual' skills that I cannot fully utilize?' Momonga thought about it for a moment before shaking his head and raising his gaze to the door of his private quarters before entering it.

Momonga had been in his chambers before, but had done so quite rarely, since the chambers created for Role Play were meaningless to Momonga. Other than the occasional chance to admire the beautiful interior – which Momonga wasn't entirely what they are, only that they looked good.

Momonga's gaze momentarily slid over the expensive wood paneling, the magical chandelier, the desk, the huge bed covered with expensive sheets, Albedo, who was completely naked and now lying on the bed over the sheets, the pillows behind her head...

Momonga felt as if there was something extra in the row of things he had been observing, before determining that it was most likely Albedo's presence. He was pretty sure that he hadn't edited Albedo's data to the extent that he had changed where she's usually located.

Albedo's completely naked figure lay on the sheets, black and purple bedspread with the gold embroidered symbol of Ainz Ooal Gown on top. Her voluminous breasts with pink nipples straight with excitement, heaving in tune with her noisy breathing, and her juices flowing down the inner surface of her thighs...