Overlord of a High School (17)

Putting Albedo aside and covering her with the blanket of his bed, Momonga paused for a second, as he looked at the sight of the sleeping girl. Her chest was heaving gently and her face filled with a smile that broke through even her sleep.

'Well...' Momonga stared silently at the girl, carefully trying to shift so as not to pinch Albedo's wing, watching them carefully as they moved if possessing a mind of their own, rising up, trying to walk black feathers over his arms. 'That happened...'

Momonga had finally lost his virginity, casting aside his previous position of Grand Wizard.

The thought of it triggered some kind of response in Momonga's soul, but judging by the fact that he wasn't overwhelmed a moment later, that response wasn't too strong. Some happiness, some pride, and... even more lust?

'Is it just the hormones of this body, created as a teenager, or the endless stamina of the undead, that has this effect on me?' Momonga felt that the brief respite had made his body begin to show signs that it was ready to repeat the act, and he wasn't sure what to do about it.

'Albedo is asleep now, and I wouldn't want to wake her up, especially for a reason like this. And with Albedo turning out to be a virgin, though, I suppose, as do all the inhabitants of Nazarick? So she should be given time to rest, at least that's what all the magazine says? Though, what do I do with this, now? Back then, I would have managed this situation with my own hands, then again I could just let it go down on its own... Well, I should definitely go take a shower, though. Wasn't there a bathhouse in Nazarick?'

Checking his memory, Momonga concluded that indeed, there is indeed a bath in Nazarick, lots of them in fact.

After another moment, Momonga returned the [Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown] to his finger, and teleported to the Ninth Floor Baths. Choosing a room at random, he then headed for the shower, settling on a small chair and turning on the hot water.

"Okay... This should be a good enough time for an after action report, and see where I could improve." Momonga sighed contently as he dipped his head under the jets of hot water, relaxing his tired muscles, sore from his full-body exercise.

"Although I'm not sure how I've proven myself in bed, so maybe I can ask Albedo's opinion?" Imagining doing such an action, Momonga could only brace himself as the thought elicited a strong feeling of embarrassment.

"Okay, that's a no-go. I think I'll just burn with shame if I start asking Albedo if she liked it and how I can get better... Umu, maybe there are some practical manuals on this subject in this world? Potentially, some self-study would do me some good... But if I start looking for something 'study materials', I definitely need to take it up as a 'top-secret mission'! Or no amount of suppressing emotion will save me from my shame... Huh, more than that, I've lost my virginity!"

Momonga felt an inner satisfaction appearing from this thought a moment later, before it was immediately suppressed and Momonga could only sigh, feeling slightly disappointed and annoyed. "Even my joyful emotions are suppressed, really, is it a payback for being able to never panic? What a shame, but then again, I can't say that my world has completely flipped after what happened, besides, considering that even my orgasm was suppressed a little earlier!"

Momonga certainly felt the pleasant physiological feeling of releasing his pent-up desires, but the excessive pleasure and feelings of it were suppressed a moment later, causing Momonga to sigh. "A strange feeling, somewhat, but definitely rather unpleasant... Well, the feelings themselves are pleasant, but the fact that I cannot experience them fully makes me sad. On the other hand, what would happen if I actually experienced it fully?"