Overlord of a High School (2)

'This is just a nightmare...' Momonga exhaled sadly, as he brought Issei's mother back to her bed, Miki, or so he had managed to hear during her fight with her husband. So, Miki Hyoudou.

'This has gone completely off plan...' Of course, Momonga wanted to introduce himself as Issei's older brother – however, what happened back there was not how he planned to do it at all!

He wanted, if it worked, to introduce himself as some distant relative of the Hyoudou family, telling them that he had come to find his relatives. Something like a third cousin or even further, then try to convince Issei's parents to let him stay with them for a few days, using his friendship with Issei as a reason. And if that didn't work, use [Control Amnesia] on Issei's parents, convincing them that they had recently arranged for Momonga to come and stay with them for a few days until he could find a suitable house for himself.

After all, he didn't want to upset Issei's parents and didn't plan on enjoying their hospitality for long. He was palling on finding some simple job and getting one legally once he figured out exactly what documents he needed to have with him in this world and how he could get a work permit.

However, in the end – his first encounter with Issei's parents turned into a complete disaster...

'Pandora's Actor!' Momonga cast an angry glance toward the front door, as if to glare at the Pandora's Actor beyond the door as he placed Miki on the bed. She looked uncomfortable with her wet clothes, but Momonga couldn't undress her! He was embarrassed enough thinking of such actions, before his emotions and anger were forcibly extinguished, and he could balance his emotions again.

'No, it's stupid to be angry at Pandora's Actor when he only acted according to my own orders and was created by myself. If there's one person in the world I should be mad at, it's myself, for creating him as such. And for not telling him my plan right away, relying on the possibility that Pandora's Actor would be able to guess my thoughts simply because he was made by me... Besides, reasoning logically – Pandora's Actor did exactly what I wanted him to do, and did it all in the best way. Gorou was simply an unintended collateral – well, he's now in a better place, I think that Pandora's Actor shouldn't have trouble following such a simple order. Living a full life without any worries should be recompense enough, right?'

Momonga shook his head, clearing his mind, putting Gorou's fate out of his mind, it's not like as his 'illegitimate child' he should interact much with him. 'Pandora's Actor was able to put together a realistic and self-explanatory explanation on the fly, saying that I am Gorou's illegitimate son... Umu, I have drawn parallels for myself with Gorou before, but now I don't even know what to think about having 'illegitimate children'... Ha, I'm not even married, let alone have children, so how would I have illegitimate ones!? God, I'm still a virgin! What am I even thinking about?!'

Momonga shook his head, then looked at Miki again, at her calm expression, thanks to magic no longer distorted by pain or sadness, as surely her sleep would be altered if she fell asleep in the usual way... Ha, if she could fall asleep at all after having her life turned upside-down.

'Okay, what's done is done, I gave orders to Actor to take care of Gorou, so he's no longer a problem and send him somewhere else. Hell, maybe I should have sent the money with him, otherwise he'll have trouble surviving in Neo-Tokyo or somewhere else... Or, ahem, is there a Neo-Tokyo in this world? Maybe it's just Tokyo for now? Things shouldn't be as bad as in the future, right?'

Momonga dismissed these thoughts after a short nod. 'Okay, I think Gorou can handle it, he still has his job and savings after all... I'm sorry, Gorou, I didn't mean for it to turn out this way! I really, really apologize! But anyway – Pandora's Actor has created a good cover for me, even if not what I originally intended.'