Overlord of High School (23)

In the end, Momonga couldn't think of a decent way to deal with his bedding, or what it had become as a result of his second bout of intercourse in this world. Actually, what happened to his bed in Nazarick? Did one of the Maids cleaned it... He wouldn't be returning and found his bed still soiled, is he?

"I wonder if the experience was pleasurable... According to porn, and the various Eroge that Peroroncino recommended, shouldn't the girl be saying that they liked it, and quite vocally at that? I hoped it was not disappointing to Albedo and Shalltear... Should I ask?"

Remembering his latest escapade and the mess he had left again, Momonga remembered that he was also quite dirty again, – and he just took a bath as well! Seeing nothing to it, and that Shalltear was probably also cleaning herself, occupying the bathroom, Momonga just used [Create Body] again, creating a pristine, clean body. Though, another cold shower wouldn't exactly be amiss, maybe he could ask to join in on the shower with Shalltear...

"Yes, that might be a good idea, maybe another try wouldn't be amiss, I should try to be more vocal as well this time... But it's so hard! When my tongue was not literally tied with kissing, the words wouldn't just come out! So, maybe the third time is the charm?"

Momonga felt his body's reaction to this thought for a moment before forcibly suppressing it, shifting his thinking instead to something more pertinent. "Well, then, it's official now. I have a harem... Peroroncino, I'm sorry I did this to your daughter! No, wait, wait, you're the only one whose reaction I can absolutely vouch for, you wouldn't mind something like that... No, I can literally see you giving me the thumbs up!"

Momonga chuckled at the strange image, before a moment later his suppression of emotion dissipated the mental picture of Peroroncino showing him the thumb, returning to reality.

Taking a deep breath, Momonga scrunched his nose as he was buffeted with an unusual smell, before quickly realizing what it was that he was smelling. Needless to say, his previous activities had left quite the peculiar smell in his room, a mix of perspiration and sexual fluids, one that Momonga tried his best to remove by opening the window.

Once that was done, and smelling the room again, Momonga realized that the smell seemed to have clung to his body instead.

"I've recreated my body, so I should be perfectly clean...? Is it simply a phantom smell? Because I haven't washed up, and felt my body washed by the water, my mind still thought that I'm still dirty? I don't even know which is better in this case, trying to ignore this weird feeling of phantom smells and fluid on me. Or putting off meeting Albedo and Shalltear for a couple dozen minutes and going back to Nazarick, to the bathing room floor. Which is ruder?"

Momonga thought about it for a moment before his sharp hearing caught the sound of water he was hearing in the background in the past few minutes ceasing. Apparently Shalltear didn't think it was necessary to spend much time cleaning herself – especially when her Lord was waiting for her, planning a briefing on the current state of their surroundings and Momonga's plans... Which was very simple and short, Momonga was forced to admit.

She was to sit quietly by herself in Miki's house, while Momonga gathered information, and dealt with the Demons.

The latter, however, was on hold at the moment due to the fact that no matter how much Momonga thought about the whole situation, he could not find any decent resolution to the conflict... If that conflict existed at all, of course.

Judging by the fact that the demons never contacted Momonga again from their first meeting, perhaps they simply decided to ignore Momonga? At least for now, there was no overt movement, seemingly they're most likely focusing on gathering information about Momonga, to make the first step on their part the most effective.