Exposed Pt.2

Izuku POV

Kacchan just left for his job and the only ones left are me Shinso and Todoroki.
"Would you mind if I get something to drink?" Todoroki asks and I nod with a smile.
"No problem! What would you like?" I ask him.
"Just a iced coffee if that's okay.." He answers I nod and I see him taking out is wallet.
"Don't bother paying! Take it as a thanks for staying!" I smile at him and he nods with a half smile.
"Thank you then Midoriya.." He answers in a monotone voice.

"The name Todoroki sounds oddly familiar.." Shinso says analyzing the other boy who tensed up.
"Yeah.. You may of heard of Endeavour, he's my father, he's the producer of the group LOV.." He grumbles.
"Not on good terms?" I ask giving him his drink and he shakes his head.
"Yeah- honestly he seems like an ass when he speaks in public-" Shinso points out and it makes Todoroki scoff with a discret smile.
"Now that I think about it, is that why you work at the compagnie with Toshinori? He's from the number one compagnie after all-" I ask him and he nods making me laugh.
"You seem like a nice guy!" I smile at him and he chuckles.
"Thanks.. Your nice too.." He answers softly taking a sip.

.oOo.

"MR. DEKU I SAW YOUR FACE ALL OVER THE NEWS YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!" A little girl yells running in the coffee shop.
"Yeah! It's with the angry guy that comes see you all the time!" Kota says happily making me laugh.
"Dada didn't seem happy about it tho-" Eri says in a low voice making me giggle.
"We were all shocked, we were mad that people took a picture without asking." I explain and they nod with a frown.
"Don't tell me they attacked you again!" Kota asks anxious and I chuckle.
"A little but I scared them off and now we have our friend Todoroki here to make sure people don't do crazy stuff until your dada fixes the problem!" I explain to them.
"Good." Kota nods. "Did you give a cake to your friend to say thank you? I think he deserves it." They both agree at Eri's statement.
"Yes I did, now go sit down and I'll bring your Choco." I say pointing to their usual table.

"She's Aizawa's daughter?" Todoroki asks.
"Yup! And he's his son!" I say pointing Shin.
"You look nothing alike." The bi-coloured hair points out.
"Our dads adopted us when we were younger. I never changed my last name and Eri took our dads since her last name was unknown." He explains, he must be used to the question.
"Oh, I understand now." The other answers. "Well, actually now that I think about it, both of you look you constantly want to sleep..." He mumbles thinking out loud and I can't hold in my laughters.
"Did I say something funny?" The bi-coloured guy asks.
"N-No- I just never thought of it like that, and now that you say it I see it!!" I explain with a smile and he snorts.
"I don't know if I should be offended by all this.." Shinso sighs making me laugh again.

.oOo.

A few hours later

I was just ending with a client when my phone buzzed.
"Have a nice day!" I bow taking the phone call.
Oh it's Kacchan!
"Hey Kacchan! How are you?" I smile as I answer the phone.
"Hi Freckles, I'm good, was your day okay so far?" He asks me worried.
"Was great! Only a few brave souls came in for questions! Oh and there's one who was ordering me to break up with you, Todoroki-kun made her leave-" I chuckle.
"Is that so?" I know he's smirking.
"Mhm! Maybe I should consider it.." I say pretending to think about it.
"Oi!!" He says offended making me laugh.
"Love you too!" I giggle and I can hear him chuckle.
"Whatever Nerd-" He grumbles.
"So, what did you do today?" I ask him, wondering what they were going to do next.
"They are going to interview me live tonight, I wanted to know if you wanted to join.." He says anxiously.
"Okay, but umm- I can come with you but I am NOT passing on TV." I say firmly and he chuckles.
"Sounds good enough." He answers. "I'm on my way already, you're closing soon?" He asks.
"Yeah, there's only Todoroki-Kun left, he's waiting for you to come back. Other than that I was starting to do all the other closing stuff!" I explain and he hums.
"That bastard isn't causing too much trouble?" He growls.
"Don't call him that! And no, he's super nice! He even helped around a little during the day!" I explain with a smile.
"If you say so-" He sighs. There's a long comfortable as I start to arrange the shelves so everything was perfect.
"Turn around." The voice on the other side said and I turn curious and finish being tackled from behind and get kisses on my neck making me laugh.
"Hello to you too Kacchan!" I giggle.
"It's 6!" He says and when I look at the time I confirm he's right.
"I'll be heading out now, Have a nice evening and it was nice to meet you Midoriya, I can't wait to see you again!" Todoroki smiles waving goodbye.
"Bye Todoroki-kun!!! See you soon!" I smile waving goodbye and go to lock the door.