Dangerous obsession

Mention of sexual assault

Katsuki POV

Weeks went by and Izu has been acting strange ever since a few days after new years, he would avoid working directly with the clients so I had to go to the back to see him. He was often tensed going to work and even sometimes at home. I tried to talk about it with him but he would say that he was okay or that he was tired. I didn't buy it and he knew it but he still continued to lie to my face. It was irritating and it made my blood boil. I convinced Uraraka to go out with him today since he had the day off and I wanted answers. Uraraka was gonna try directly with him and I was going to pay a nice visit to the cafe. He was even more weird around there and I'd have to be dumb not to think there was a link. I had my mask and a beanie on and entered the cafe it was a little over 10AM.
"Good morning sir!" I see a men behind the counter I think his name was Mirio.
"Oi! I got questions and I need answers." I say firmly and he sighs loudly and recognizing me.
"Midoriya?" He asks looking worried and I nod with a frown.
"What the fuck happened!? He won't fucking budge!" I say loudly and he nods.
"He's been encountering a problem and we tried to help him but he doesn't budge." He explains looking at the door.
"Our 'problem' is coming here. Take a seat, and try listening before intervening. I'll tell you the rest of the details after." He says firmly and hands me a cinnamon roll with a forced smile as someone else enters.
"Welcome again Shindo! What can I get you today?" The older men asks and I frown going to sit down listening closely.
"Hello again! Could I get a cinnamon roll made by Midoriya?" He asks with an annoying grin.
"I'm sorry, we don't have any made by him but-" The older blond gets cut.
"It's okay! I can wait for him to do them! I wanted to see him anyways, he seems to be avoiding me at the moment haha." He laughs nervously.
"Today it won't be possible since he took a day off." The barista says trying to stay polite.
"I understand could you try calling him for me? It always lends directly on voice mail when I try to call him, did he maybe change number? I think he'd also like a day to hang out." The black haired men says and Mirio looks like he's about to lose it.
"Truly sorry but I can't do that." He says firmly.
"why so? We're friends!" He smiles it was so fake and hypocrite I wanted to beat him.
"Friends don't force themself on the other." The blond glares and I freeze frustration flowing through my body.
"I didn't do nothing! When he asked me to stop I stopped!" He explains with a smirk.
"He had to punch you and call the cops. So no. You didn't listen when he told you to stop." Mirio spats at him.
"Is that what he said? He simply wanted to wait to break up with his boyfriend first it was-" He gets cut.
"The Only reason you're not in jail right now is because Midoriya didn't press charges! We had all the proof necessary and he didn't do so since he's to nice!" He says aggressively.
"I'm doing it for him!" He retorted and I've had enough.
"If you were doing it for him then you wouldn't force him you bastard!" I say loudly.
"Oh, we have a little boyfriend stalker!" He smirks amused.
"You should leave." Mirio says to him.
"I'll be back tomorrow! And don't worry bro, I get why you don't want to share him! His skin is so soft and his lips are-" I punch him on the face before he finishes.
"You know.. He would be so much happier with someone that doesn't constantly leave him. But with you? You always choose your fame over him." He smirk mischievously.
"Shindo. Out. I won't be scared to call the cops." Mirio says and I stay stuck in my thoughts and I stop listening to the interaction.

Was it true that he wasn't happy with me? Does it bother him that much that I have to travel? I always listened to him when he said he was okay with it but.. Was he really..?

"Bakugo. Midoriya is always happy when you come back and yea he misses you but-" He was cut by the door opening. I also take the time to notice the other lunatic was long gone.
"Kacchan!" I turn to see Izu who looked mad and worried. "What are you doing here!?" He asks.
"I'm here because your dumbass doesn't recognize when you need others to help!" I answer back annoyed.
"I don't need anyone's help!" He spats with a hint of sadness.
"Yes you fucking do Izuku! You keep closing yourself up! Plus, you are clearly NOT okay!!!" I say back loudly.
"I'm not doing that! And no I may not be okay! But I don't want to bother you with my stupid problems again!" He says tears falling from his face and I get closer pulling him to my chest.
"You aren't bothering. We're a team.. I'll do anything as long as it makes you happy and it will never be a bother." I whisper playing with his hair with one hand and rubbing his back with the other.
"But I had someone else touch me.. I swear I didn't want to but you deserve better Kacchan.." He mumbles between sobs.
"I already heard the story and I don't think it's your fault, not one second did I think of it that way." I say in a soothing voice.
"I'm dirty Kacchan.. No matter how many times I wash myself, I can still feel him on me..." He sobs and I pick him up bridal style bringing him to the back, for us to have more privacy.
I sit with him on his bed keeping him close to my chest.
"I'm sorry for not acting sooner, you're strong freckles.. So fucking strong." I whisper to him.
"No I'm not... I never was, if I were.. people would stop picking on me.. I'm still the useless Deku I always was.." He sobs and I tightened my grip.
"You never were useless, you have dreams, you have ambitions. For some people it's scary since they realize that they don't have any, so when they saw you they tried to bring you down. But you know what makes you strong in all that?" I ask him and he shakes his head and we look at each other and I put on a small smile.
"That you never gave up on all that, you continued even when you were on your own. You still go on everyday, even if it's hard, even if you'd prefer stay in bed... You get up and continue living." I explain to him and he has a small sad smile.
"But I'm not strong enough to ask for help..." He mumbles more to himself then to me.
"Then ask for it, I'm here right now. Ask and I'll help you." I say and he shakes his head.
"But he could be sentenced or he could even lose all chances of becoming a firefighter..." He mumbles and I sigh. That's really the first thing he thinks about..?

"I'd prefer you doing it for yourself but that probably won't be enough to motivate you.. So... Do it so he doesn't do it on someone else. Do it so his dumb as doesn't force himself on someone who can't fight back." I say holding his cheek gently.
"Why do you have to be right?" He chuckles sadly.
"Because I'm the fucking best!" I grin making him laughs and I kiss his lips.
"And I have to admit, Mirio was badass over there! He was passive agressive and it was like a million punches but only batting his eyelash." I chuckle.
"It's funny, I'm his boss but he's still like an older brother!-" He giggles.
"You're the youngest here and your the one bossing them around." I smirk.
"That's an other dream of mine come true!" He does a smug grin.
"Sassy much!?" I snort ruffling his fluffy hair.

"So, what song are you guys working on now?" He asks doing a complete change in subject.
"Oh it's something really cheesy me and Denks are working on." I explain embarrassed.
"Ohhh! What is it about?" He asks excitedly.
"It's a surprise." I smirk and he pouts.
"Can't you even tell your boyfriend what it is!!" He whines and I chuckle.
"Well, it's about you and for pikachu it's for eye bags." I mumble embarrassed. "So that's why I want it to be a surprise.." I admit.
"Ohhhh!!" He nods blushing. "Then I accept to be patient a little while longer." He giggles.
(Oh and in case it wasn't obvious already; Denki and Shinso are dating.)
"And also Mina is working on an other song and same for Kirishima" I explain.
"Woooww and you're presenting them all during the tour?" He asks and I nod.
"About that... Would you like me to stop all that?" I ask under my breath and he tilts his head confused.
"Stop what?" He asks.
"The tours and all those things.." I explain.
"Why would you? Are you tired of it?" He asks concerned.
"Not at all.. It's just.. Would you be happier if I stopped travelling so much?" I ask embarrassed.
"I wouldn't because then, you wouldn't be doing what you want this is one of your dreams correct?" He asks and I nod.
"Then follow it, I'm so happy every time I see you sing and dance on the screen and when you call me before bed. You like what you do, and seeing you free makes me happy too. And when you leave for longer periods of time, it just makes me happier when I see you again." He explains smiling.
"Would you like to come 1 week with me on tour?" I ask him out of the blue.
"I'd have to see but, it would be nice." He smiles softly and I nod.
"Good, it would be nice if you came along." We both smile and I hold him in my arms thinking about ways to commit brutal murder.