Our Love (Final)

I'll write when you can start the song :)

Izuku POV

I was backstage with Shin and Uraraka. Where we standing and we had a full view on the stage and Kacchan gave me confient grin that I returned with a thumbs up.
"It's the first time you attend one of their shows, right Zuku?" Uraraka asks and I nod confirming.
"All I saw was on Tv." I explain.
"Then I guess today will be quite the experience~" She winks playfully, she was also hiding something, and I frown.
"I swear to All Might! You guys are up to something! With all those winking and all, you got me paranoid!" I Whine and they both laugh.
"Don't worry you'll love it!" She smiles.

"Sorry we're late! Traffic!" I turn to see Auntie there.
"Hi Auntie! It's nice to see you again!" I smile at her before she comes and gives me a warm hug.
"I'm so happy to see you!" She kisses my cheek making me giggle awkwardly. 
"It's about to start!" Uraraka says and we nod and listen.
"AND WELCOME TO TODAYS SHOW OF EC-STA-CYYY!!!" We hear the speaker yell soon followed by the screaming of the crowd.

When it quiet down we could hear the beat.
The first song is Hooked

At the end the group was out of breath and when the music drops they run and drink some water before going back in position and I smile proud of them.

Next song was Dark Horse.

I was impressed by this one, Mina had a very pretty voice, she was also the one singing the most! The crowd went crazy and this time at the end Denki and Kacchan came to us before the next song starts.
"NEXT IS A SPECIAL DUET PERFORMED BY KIRISHIMA AND ASHIDO YOUR ALIEN QUEEN!!" The person yells in the speakers.

"So how is it so far?" Kacchan asks after grabbing a towel to get rid of the sweat.
"Awesome! You guys are really good!" I say cheerfully.
"And how did I do?" He asks anxiously.
"I guess you weren't THAT bad-" I tease him and he snorts amused.
"I'll take that as a compliment." He smirks giving me quick kiss.
"But seriously.. You're really good!" I smile and he gives me a smug grin.
"I should really stop boosting your ego, it's starting to go to your head-" i chuckle and he rolls his eyes.

I go back to watching my friends performance while Kacchan spoke with his parents.
It was a duet but Mina was the one singing and Kirishima was doing the choreography with her and sometimes repeated her words.

The show continued and about two hours later, they were finally at the last song.

"YOU GUYS WILL BE HEARING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THIS TOUR THEIR NEW SONG 'THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT US' STARING KAMINARI AND DYNAMIGHT!!" He yells in the speakers once again but I jumped at the loudness and then the crowd went wild.
"This is your surprises! And Zuku, be prepared because you have another surprise after this too!" Uraraka and I look at Kacchan and he was already staring at me and I see him mouth 'I love you' and I blush responding the same to him and the slow melody starts. It was only Denki and Kacchan on the stage.