Captive

Katsuki POV

2 weeks and a half later

There's only a week left before Izu leaves and today he's been acting weird.. When I tried to question him he would try to avoid or we would be interrupted by these stupid camera guys that don't know shit to privacy.
"H-Hey K-Kacchan, t-there's only a we-week left before I can t-take off my cast- C-could I m-maybe le-leave sooner? I-I have umm- something t-to go to..." He stutters and I snap and drag him and lock us in a bathroom.
"Okay. Tell me why you're acting weird today." I say firmly crossing my arms.
"Umm.. It's.. not important.." He mumbles weakly.
"It is. It is to you or it wouldn't be bothering you so much." I say firmly.
"It's just... I don't think you'll be very umm.. happy about it..." He mumbles anxiously and I end up pulling him in my chest softly playing with his hair to soothe him.
"It's okay.. Just tell me, I won't be mad at you.." I whisper to him.
"M-My mom saw the show.. She saw I was in it.. She learned we were dating and now well.. S-she said to go meet up with her and give her money or.." He starts hesitant but stops mid sentence. The beginning made me boil but I had to stay calm, I'll kill someone after.
"Or what Izu?" I ask sounding more rough than wanted and he noticed too since he tensed up but I start doing circles with my hand on his back. "I'm not mad Izu, not at you at least.." I sooth him softly.
"I have to go.. She took Eri.. I have to go at 4PM sharp. Or she'll make sure we don't see her again. And she WILL do it!" He cries and I look at him wide eyed. I knew she was fucked up but there are limits!
"They're looking for her right now.. Shinso called me this morning.. She isn't bluffing- Not this time. I don't have that kind of money Kacchan, I don't want her to get hurt! I don't know what to do right now-" He sobs and he loses force so I help him sit down on the floor as I keep my arms around him.
"It's okay, did you tell anyone about it?" I ask him.
"Only you.. She said not to tell anyone if I wanted to get Eri back.." He sobs.
"Okay, go get your stuff we'll go now. We'll call Aizawa on the way. He'll find a way." I say helping him up and he nods and I kiss his forehead before we leave.
"Can you grab my wallet and keys? I'll go see Uraraka to tell her we're leaving." He nods going to our room and I go to the group.

"Uraraka" I say firmly, catching her attention.
"What is it Bakugo?" She asks concerned.
"We really don't have time right now for explaining, me and Izu are going. Can we bring Todoroki? I'll explain everything later." I say in a hurry waiting for her answer.
"Go ahead, you better have a good explanation for this or Aizawa will kill you." She sighs.
"Yeah." I nod and go grab that sort of useful bastard.
"Todoroki, you're coming with me." I say and the guy looks at me confused before finally nodding.

"What happened?" He asks as we go join the greenette who was waiting anxiously at the door.
"We'll tell you everything on the ride."I answer
"Let's go.. I smile softly at the greenette to reassure him which barely worked.
"Why is she doing all this..?" He mumbles to himself.
"Because she's a narcissistic bitch." I simply answer taking the keys and wallet in his hand shoving it in my pocket and take his hand softly.

In the car already on the road.

"May I know what is happening now?" The third passenger asks. I don't take the time to answer and call Aizawa and it lands on the voice mail after on ring. "Fuck!" I whisper shout redialling. Same thing. I try 4 more times before it finally answers.
"What Bakugo? This is not the-" I cut him before he starts his scolding.
"We know the person who took Eri." I say loudly making sure he heard.
"What?" The other line asks confused, worried and I think hopeful.
"Aizawa, my mom, she lost it, she took her and she is asking for money and in exchange she'll give her back.. We need your help because well.. She can't just go back freely she might do it again. She doesn't want me to tell anyone but I don't even have the money. I'd call the police but we had to call you first." Izuku explains embarrassed.
"W-What?" The other line falls silent.
"We just want to know if you can fucking help! Listen she's your brat, you love her and we all want her safe, Izuku has to be there at 5PM sharp with the money, ALONE. And there is no way in hell he's fucking going alone!" I say loudly being worried, frustrated and powerless, I felt fucking weak.
"Join me at my office, we have an officer that has been listening since the beginning, we'll wait for you here." He orders firmly. "Please be quick.." The other line grumbles before hanging up. I go faster while being careful of my surroundings.
"I see.." The bastard in the back says to himself.
"We have 3 hours left..." Izu mumbles playing with his fingers, I take his hand and hold it trying to reassure him a minimum.

.oOo.

We arrived quickly and we were now all in the office. 

"Midoriya, is your mother known for any mental illnesses?" The officer asks Izu.
"I think she was being evaluated for a borderline personality disorder but I think she stopped all process to get the diagnosis and treatment.. She's also narcissistic which is pretty much the reason she refused to admit that.." He explains.
"I see.. Did she ever did anything of this sort?" The officer asks Izu.
"Not this bad, recently she came to me about money of my fathers will. She never really was physically agressive she went with the emotional. I know tho she will do anything to keep her image safe. Right now she most likely is asking for the money to please her new boyfriend.." He explains embarrassed.
"You have the location she asked you to join her at?" The other guy asks.
"Yeah.. It's in a warehouse near here.." He explains taking out his phone.
"Midoriya do you think she will harm Eri?" Aizawa asks worried for his daughters safety, it was the first time he looked so vulnerable.
"I don't think so.. She probably isn't even near her, she only needs her as a pressure, Eri will probably be terrified because of all this tho.." He admits and Aizawa nods.

"Since she asked the money in cash, that's what we'll do but we will be taking her in custody when we have the child safe." The officer says firmly and we nod.

"Aizawa.. It's probably not the moment to ask but, is Kota okay? He's always with Eri.." Izu asks worriedly to the black haire men.
"He is, Eri was alone when it happened." He explains.
"And are you okay?" Izu asks concerned for our producer.
"Hanging in there.." He sighs sadly.
"I'm really sorry, I wish she wouldn't have to be drag in this.." Izu says bowing.
"Stand straight Midoriya, don't apologize this is not your fault. I don't blame you at all, I know you want her safety as much as me.." Aizawa says putting a hand on my boyfriends shoulder.
"Okay.. Thank you.." He mumbles.
"We should go, the bag is ready, Midoriya are you sure you are okay to go inside alone? We will be there but this is still a stressful thing to do." A lady officer asks the freckled greenette.
"Yeah, I'm okay with it.." Izu smiles slightly as reassurance.
"Let's go then."

We go outside and I take my car with Izu next to me.
"Everything will go fine.." Izu mumbles to himself a tear falling and I cup his cheeks for him to look at me.
"It will and we'll go home to rest and we'll cuddle as much as you want.." I say looking at his eyes with a small smile.
Truth be told I didn't want him to go, but he was ready to go alone, at least now we were all there and people were there to protect him. I won't force him to not go because he'll go anyways.. After all this, I'll tell our manager I'll stay here a few days with him, going back to the pent house wasn't a good idea after this it's probably gonna make it worst for him and like you may have guessed I won't leave him alone.
"But don't you need to go back after this?" He asks confused.
"Yeah no. I need a break anyways, and you going back isn't going to do you good mentally and I won't leave you alone, so we'll take a break together okay?" I explain to him and he nods.
"Thank you Kacchan.. For everything! I love you" He says before I kiss him softly.
"I love you too.." I answer and we start our drive to the cursed destination.

(A/N: I don't do a lot of these notes but I found it important to mention, people with a Borderline Personality Disorder don't necessarily do things who are more psychotic, like in the movies. I just found it important to mention since I personally don't appreciate the stereotype of people with BPD. So basically just saying this mental illness is way more complicated than what it may seem in this chapter.
Sorry for this little note but I felt like it was important to mention..

P. S. Happy Easter to all those celebrating!)