Pure Chaos

Izuku POV

1 week later

"Shin! You know the post the about the job offers from yesterday? There is already 1 person who called saying he's interested!! He'll pass by soon!" I say excitedly going to join him at the front.
"That's great, like that you'll be able to take more time out to spend with your dear Kacchan~" He teases me as au blush.

"Not the point.." I pout. "Anyways did Denki text you again?" I ask him quietly so that we don't disturb the clients that were eating.
"Yeah... He's supposed to pass by today.." He mumbles with a blush as I grin.
"Eheh- I know sooner or later, you two will be all over each others neck" I say teasing him before I burst into laughers seeing his now glowing red face.
I look at the door as I see 2 guys come in.
"Welcome to Our Cafe! What can I do for you today?" I ask cheerfully.
"Oh Hi! We're here to see Izuku Midoriya? It's about the job offers!" The taller blond says with a shy looking boy next to him looking shy.
"Oh great! You must be Mirio Togata, I'm Izuku Midoriya nice to meet you!" I smile shaking his hand.
"Nice to meet you too!" He grins.  "Also, I saw that you had two posts available, I have my friend here that is also looking for a job!" He exclaims and I smile at his friend. Who looked very anxious.

"I'm Tamaki Amaji.. Nice to meet you.." He tries to smile and I nod smiling back.
"Nice to meet you too! Would you like something to drink?" I ask the two.
"Just a glass of water would be great for me!" The more extrovert boy says.
"I won't take anything, thank you for offering.." The dark haired boy says quietly and I nod taking a glass.

"Is it okay if we do it here?" I ask pointing a small table and they nod in approval as we get installed.

"Perfect! So tell me about yourselves!" I say to them.
"Well I'm Mirio Togata and I'm 24 years old, I just finished college and am now saving up to open a sort of hang out place for children with either mental health issues or family issues. Basically any kid that have a little more difficulty fitting in so they can have a safe space they can always come to!" Mirio explains with a bright smile.
"Wow that's great! That's a great idea, it will definitely help a lot of people!" I smile at him. "What about you Tamaki-Kun?" I ask the other boy encouraging him to talk.
"My name is Tamaki Amaji and I'm 24 years old, I also just finished with school and I am also in with Mirio on his project.. I'm also a very awkward person and find it hard to have conversations.." He explains looking more unsure at the end.
"That's great! And no problem, I wouldn't make you work with the customers directly if you're not comfortable! I'm the only one taking care of preparing the pastries and meals so I could always use some help in the back!" I offer cheerfully and he looks at me with a soft reassured smile.

"Also, I wanted to mention this now, but me and Tamaki are dating, we wouldn't let it affect work but I prefer telling you before.." Mirio says a little anxious.
"That's not a problem at all!" I reassure them.
"Being gay isn't a problem..?" Tamaki asks shocked but anxious.
"No, not at all- *chuckles* I'm gay as I can get, I wouldn't be in a good position to judge!" I explain with a small laugh as they both look at me with a smile.
"That's great then.." They both sigh in relief.

"Anyways just so you know, here we are still at minimum wage, but if everything goes well, we will be able to upgrade that!" I explain with a smile.
"That's okay!" Mirio says.
"For me it's way more than enough.." Tamaki smiles a little.
"Great then! Are you guys doing something today?" I ask them and they shake their heads no.
"Well if you're interested, you two could have a sort of trial day! Tamaki you could come with me in the kitchen and help me out and Mirio, you could help out Shinso in the front! He'll be able to show you pretty much everything. And if you like it, you're hired!" I smile at them and they nod both smiling.
"Thank you Midoriya! This is really appreciated!" Mirio smiles and we all get up as I present them to Shin and leave the two in the front.