Cheering you up

Katsuki POV

2 weeks later
"Kacchan, why can't people just stop..?" He sobs as I hold him in my chest.
"Shhh, it's okay, everything is going to be okay.." I sooth him drawing circles on his back.
Izu got death threats recently, a lot of them, they were taking it too far and it's been 2 days he refuses to leave the house, thanks to his new employees his cafe is taken care of so at least I don't have to worry about that.
"Kacchan.. I can't do this anymore..." He sobs and I hold him tighter.
"We're trying to make it stop, we reported them and the police is taking care of those idiots. I won't let them touch you.." I mumble kissing his forehead.
"We are going release a new song soon, it should change they're attention and it should calm down.." I explain and he nods.
"Are you sure you want to stay with me? It would be easier for you, and like that you won't have to take care of me-" I cut his nonsense.
"Don't ever consider that. Never do.. Please freckles, you aren't troubling or anything, the problem isn't you and you should know it.." I explain firmly. "I love you and I never want to leave you, it's just a little phase it will pass like every love scandal.. We'll be okay, and we'll stay together freckles.." I whisper giving small kisses on his neck, I know that it calms him down.
"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean it I just-" He stops shocking on his tears.
"I know love, it's okay, don't be sorry. This is a lot and it's overwhelming, I just don't want you to consider giving up.." I whisper to him.
"I love you.." He mumbles and I softly put my lips on his.
"Me too.." I answers under my breath.
We were standing in the living room in our embrace and I wasn't planning on letting go.

"Do you want to try going out? The others were practicing a choreography, if you want we can go together?" I offer him.
"Yeah, but are you sure it's okay for me to come?" He asks unsure.
"Of course it is! The others are always happy to see you!" I answer honestly.
"Okay then!" He smiles and he gives me a kiss on the cheek.
"Come on! You have to change seeing you so like this is for my eyes only." I smirk as his face flushes a bright red. He was only wearing my hoodie that was way to big for him with boxers, it always makes my heart do roller coasters when I see him in my clothes.
"Kacchan no fair! Not my fault your clothes smell like you!" He looks away still burning red.
"I didn't complain, you look fucking adorable in my clothes freckles~" I answer him with a smirk as he rolls his eyes and runs to our room. We ended up putting all his stuff in my room since anyways, we always ended up sleeping in my bed.

Even tho it's been almost 2 months we started dating, we never did IT, and we barely talked about it, it made both of us nervous so we were willing to wait a little longer. That doesn't mean he never turned me on- but damn did you see his ass!? I wanted to eat him alive-

I was personally already dressed I had a tank top with some sweat pants, I was going to move so something that I could move freely in was better, still being stylish tho-
"Kacchan, I'm ready!" I see the greenette jump over the few last steps and soon he's in front of me.
"Come one freckles, let's go!" I smile and take his hand and he puts his head on my shoulder as we head out.

"Kacchan, it's the first time I would go to your studio I think!" He says smiling.
"Yeah, it's even way bigger than the one I have." I explain and he looks at me in shock.
"WAH!" He says loudly making me burst in laughters, I know he wasn't necessarily used to having a lot of space.
"I swear your reactions never get old freckles!" I laugh as he pouts and I kiss his cheek.
"Don't worry it's one of the million things that make you so adorable~" I smirk and he looks away hiding his blush.
"Mean-" He grumbles still flustered.

We're in the underground parking and get in my car.

"So.. your leaving in less than 2 weeks for your popular person tv thing?" He asks and I chuckle at how he called it but lose the smile remembering I'm leaving him alone..
"Yeah.." I grumble starting the car and driving.
"So I can come see you sometimes? And you can come see me?" He asks and his sweet voice makes me melt.
"Of course freckles!" I smile reassuring him and he nods.
"Good. Is Uraraka going with you guys?" He asks me.
"Sort of, she'll be there but not all the time." I explain to him.
"Okay, so I can annoy her if I'm bored!" He smiles evilly as I laugh.
"Yeah, and pretty sure she won't mind bringing you with her when you want." He smiles at my idea.
"Great!!!" He says moving on his seat from excitement. Cute