The first of many

SMUT WARNING (I won't put anything important so you can skip this chapter if uncomfortable.) P. S. I kinda suck at writing smut so I hope you still enjoy-

IZUKU POV

We just arrived at his place and I was anxious.

"It's gonna be okay Izu, trust me.." My boyfriend smiles reassuringly as we get in.
"I trust you!" I smile at him.  It was his first too yet he looked so calm about it.

I barely get the time to take my shoes off before I get pinned to the wall and feel his lips smash on mine. He was holding me by the hips while I had my arms around his neck to depend the kiss. He bit my bottom lip making me gasp, he quickly pushes his tongue in my mouth and I let him explore my mouth making me moan a few times. We finally separate and I could see his eyes were full of lust.
"Eager much?" I smirk playfully.
"Oh Freckles, you have no clue how many times I fucked you in my head~" He whispers, I feel his hot breath against my ear and I go bright red with a shiver going down my spine.
He doesn't lose any time and attacks my neck with kisses a little more rough than when we'd make out. He then bites my collar bone making me whine again from the weird sensation. He kept sucking on one spot and I couldn't help doing small embarrassing noises.
"Jump." He orders huskily, I get the message and wrap my legs around his waist. We keep our lips connected as he brings us to, I think, the bedroom.
He drops me on the bed keeping himself over me.

"You sure you want this?" He asks me and I nod confidently. He smirks and slide his hands under my shirt making me shiver. He starts slowly taking off my top kissing all over my chest. I was embarrassed to be let half naked and so exposed to him. He took off his own shirt, making me relax a little more. He started playing with my nipple making me yelp from the strange feeling.
"You like that~?" He teases keeping a low volume.
"Ahh~" I moan loudly feeling him bite on one of them, still playing with the other one.
"S-stop t-teasing Kacchan!" I whine between short moans he pushes his hips on mine and I could feel his hard member. He growls as he slowly unzips my pants  and I feel his hands move along my waist all the way down as he brings both my boxer and pants off at the same time, he throws it somewhere in the room. Embarrassed I put my hands to hide my body but as a response my hands are pinned over my head.
"Don't hide, I want to see your gorgeous body~" He smirks kissing my lips softly and losing the grip of my hands.
"O-okay.. B-but I want to see y-yours too.." I manage to ask under my breath and he quickly throws his clothes away and he pushes our members together making me moan and him groan. I can't help but look at his body, I trace his abs all the way to his V-line admiring his defined muscles. I look at him and he was looking at me with a smirk.
"You're hot.." I mumble while blushing and he chuckles connecting our lips once again.
"And I'm all yours~" He says in a deep husky voice.
"All mine.." I whisper with a small smile.

"Are you sure you want to continue?" He asks softly and I nod.
"I want to feel you inside me.." I mumble flustered of my own words and he smirks and bites my neck once again making me do an other sound. 
"You asked for it~" He growls going to take something in his night stand. I then realize his length and I gulp.
"T-that- Is it gonna fit?" I mumbles probably more red then Kirishima's hair.
"Yeah, can't promise you'll walk straight after tho~" He smirks getting on top of me and putting my legs over his shoulders leaving me completely exposed.
"I-it's gonna hurt?" I ask nervous and he kisses me softly.
"A little but it'll hurt less since I'm gonna prep you and I'll go slow 'Kay?" He explains reassuring me and I nod.
I then feel something cold enter my hole making me yelp from the surprise and slight pain.
"Relax, it'll hurt less." He says and I nod and once I nod at him after letting my body relaxed, I feel his finger move around making me feel pain and, in a weird sense, a little pleasure. I then feel his second finger and after stretching my hole he starts curling his fingers like he was exploring or-
"Ahh-~" I moan loudly feeling a sudden wave of pleasure making my hard member twitch.
"Found it~" He smirks abusing the spot and I feel a third finger slide in and I shake panting. I think I was about to cum but he took his fingers out making me whine.
"Can't have you cum yet Izu, I'm not even inside you yet~" He growls putting a condom and a little lube on his dick and I can feel his tip press against my hole.
"Ready?" He asks and I nod.
I then feel him sliding in slowly and I whine loudly from the sudden pain.
"Shh.. It's okay, tell me when it stops hurting love.." He whispers giving me sweet kisses. After a few seconds I nod giving him the signal he can continue. He slowly puts it in but at the end he goes brusquely making me yell of pleasure and pain. He stays like that and slowly takes almost everything out but he then slams once again making both of us do lewd noises.
"You're so tight. You feel so good.." He growls moving back and forth slowly clearly holding back.
"F-faster K-Kacchan-" I whine between moans and he smirks picking up his rhythm and I slowly become a moaning mess as I feel him hit a spot that make me moan louder and he continues for what felt like hours.
"I-I'm gonna cum." I whine between breaths and he goes faster.
"Me too Freckles, wait for me." He growls and I feel my insides getting hot and it's all it takes for me to reach my climax and I shake exhausted and he slowly pulls out of me and he takes the condom off dropping himself next to me as we both pant loudly and look at each other with smiles.
"We're definitely doing that again." Kacchan smirks and I giggle and go on my side to face him and does the same.
"You sure it was your first Kacchan? You were really good-" I chuckle.
"Yeah.." He smiles caressing my cheek and I lean in his touch.
"I love you.." I whisper smiling at him.
"I love you more than you could ever imagine freckles.." He smiles kissing me softly. I then nuzzle in his chest taking in his scent as he wraps me in his strong arms.
"Let's cuddle for now. We'll wash after.." He mumbles kissing my head and hiding his face in my hair.
We stay like that for who knows how long but I didn't care since I was with Kacchan..