Exposed Pt.1

Katsuki POV

I had the Nerd snuggled up in my chest and I could hear his soft snores. Careful not to wake up him up, I take my phone and when I open it I see a lot of mentions of me on instagram and twitter. I open twitter first and I freeze at the picture. Oh no. Oh No-
It was a picture of me and Deku. What was it doing there!? I continue scrolling and it was always the same picture on my other platforms.

It was a picture of both of us

It was a picture of both of us... It must have been taken by a paparazzi outside while we were up front.  There was even an article already written with the caption :
The Idol Dynamight spotted in public with an unknown man. Could it be a secret boyfriend?

Fuck- We talked about it and he said it would be okay, but it wasn't supposed to happened like this. I open my private messages and as expected.
Uraraka already send me a message.

Uraraka: Bakugo, did you see the news?

Me: Yeah, just saw them. Today Shinso was doing the opening Izu is supposed to start at 11. It gives time to talk to him about it.

Uraraka: Good.
Uraraka: We have quite a few requests for interviews and we're waiting for your opinions before answering any of the questions.

Me: Thanks. I'll keep you updated.

Uraraka: Perfect, I know it's delicate but please do quick..

Me: No shit! I already fucking know!

I sigh and I feel the greenette move in my arms.
"Morning sunshine.." I mumble kissing his forehead.
"Morning Kacchan.." He grumbles with a broken morning voice.

"Freckle, I'd like to give you a peaceful morning but there's an urgent problem.." I explain and he looks at me anxiously a little more awake.
"What is it?" He asks concerned.
"Someone took a picture of us yesterday.. It's everywhere.." I mumble showing him the picture and he looks at it wide eyed.
"You look cute in it.." He mumbles looking at it closely making me scoff.
"Seriously freckles? You're thinking of that while our relationship's nature is being questioned by the whole public?" I chuckle and he looks at me with a frown.
"Oh.. yeah... WAIT! Kacchan! What are we going to do!?" He asks now fully awake and sitting up and I slowly do the same.
"That's what I wanted to talk to you about.." I mumble taking his hand in mine. "People are already asking for interviews and asking for confirmations of what we are.." I explain as he processes the information.

"Want to tell them? Or not yet..?" I finally ask him but I think he already knew what I was going to ask.
"Yeah.. Yesterday I had time to think about it and, I think it would be okay.." He mumbles with a soft smile and I nod.
"So I can tell Uraraka it's okay to give answers?" I confirm with him and he nods.
"Okay then.." I kiss his forehead texting the confirmation to our manager.

.oOo.

"Kacchan, someone's knocking.." The greenette points out and I put more presentable clothes and he slowly does the as I leave for the door. It's still early who could it be?
"Yeah Yeah calm down I'm coming-" I say loudly annoyed opening the door to be tackled
"Katsuki Bakugo. How do you get a boyfriend and not tell me!? I had to learn by the fucking news." She scolds me tapping the back of my head.
"Oi! I just knew your loud mouth would tell everyone and he wasn't fucking ready to let the public know. SO MIND YOUR FUCKING BUISNESS!" I yell at her back and she smirks looking behind me.
"Kacchan, who was at the door?" A soft voice asks coming down from the stairs.
"Just my old hag giving a surprise visit-" I sigh and he nods shyly with a small blush.
"O-oh- I-it's nice t-to meet you m'am.." He bows politely and I pull him in and hold him from behind so he could face my mother.
"He's so adorable!!!" She squealed pinching his cheeks and he chuckles uncomfortable. "I was honestly scared you got yourself a gold digger-" She says with a sigh and I glare at her pulling Izu closer to me so he could calm down.
"Fuck no! Izu won't even let me buy him anything! Not even a comfortable bed instead of a couch for him to sleep in his small room he used for a HOME!" I say defending my boyfriend.
"Interesting.. YOU BETTER NOT BE LETTING HIM SLEEP SLEEP ON A FUCKING COUCH!" The old hag yells at me.
"OF COURSE FUCKNG NOT! I HAVE HIM STAYING HERE!" I yell back and I hear the sweet giggles coming from the greenette in my arms.
"Oi what's so funny!?" I say to him defensive.
"Nothing Kacchan, it's just, you weren't kidding when you said you two looked alike!" He smiles looking at me and I roll my eyes.
"You even have a nickname!!? You better treat him right son." She glares at me and I roll my eyes.
"Shut up old hag-' I grumble kissing Izu's forehead..
"Kacchan, isn't it mean to call your mother like that?" He asks me with a frown making me 'tsk'
"He's right Kat, you should respect your mother!" The hag has a smug grin making me scoff.