Love

Katsuki POV

"KACCHAN!!!" The greenette yells between laughters as I tickle him.
"Then say it." I smirk as he was held under me on the couch.
"I'm a great boyfriend and I deserve to be with Kacchan-" He catches his breath a smile on his face as I finally let go. I guess you figured out by now the reason of this 'attack'.
"Good." I give him a passionate and soft kiss trying to show him all my feelings as he puts his arms around my neck.
"Because I've never been happier than right now.." I whisper separating our lips slowly.

Today I convinced him to take a day off and Shinso agreed with me and convinced Izuku to take a day off. It's been exactly 12 days we started dating and everything was great. His cafe was becoming more popular and we had nothing to do with it! He was proud and was super happy because he could hire more people. I still went to pick him up and drop him off every day even if he told me he could walk. He was always scared that someone would recognize me but when I was out, I would sometimes only wear the mask but most of the time I had a cap or a beanie as an addition, so it doesn't really happened that I'm recognized.

"Kacchan let's play a game.." He smiles and I look at him curious as we sit face to face on the couch.
"What is it?" I question him.
"I realized, I know you but I don't know know you. So. I get to ask a question for you to answer and after it's your turn!" He smiles like a child and I nod smiling back.
"Okay! I start!" He exclaims excited making me chuckle.
"Favourite color?" He starts
"Orange"
"Now it's your turn!" He smiles and I nod.
"Yours?"
"Green" He answers and I smirk.
"Just like your eyes.." I smile and he nods.
"Okay! Emm... Favourite food?" He asks.
"Anything spicy, but number one is spicy curry." He nods. "My turn.. I know your favourite food is Katsudon so I won't ask that..." I think of a question.
"Favourite memory of your childhood?" I ask him and he thinks about it and smiles softly probably selecting the memory.
"When my dad brought me for a whole week in Tokyo! There was so many people! And we even got to do Go-Karting!!!" He smiles stars in his eyes.
"Maybe we could go together one day.." I say to him and he nods frantically making me chuckle.
"Okay my turn! Umm... Tell me about your family!" He says with a smile.
"Well there's the old hag, her name is Mitsuki Bakugo and she's the manager of the Bakugo modelling company with the old man, his name is Masaru Bakugo. People say I look exactly like the old hag. I'm an only child and even tho my parents were busy they always took time for me and made sure I had everything I needed even tho I was an ass.." I explain and I smirk knowing how lucky I got on that department.
"They sound nice!" He says and I remember how his 'family' (aka his mother) was a real bitch...
"Okay so.. were you ever in a relationship with someone before me?" I ask him and he looks away embarrassed.
"No... Y-You're my first boyfriend... You're also my first kiss actually.." He says blushing from embarrassment but I tackle him happily.
"So I'm the first!?" I ask with a smile and he looks at me with a soft smile.
"Y-yeah Kacchan.." He mumbles and I kiss him.
"You're my first too.." I mumble against his lips.
"Really!?" He asked shocked but happy.
"Yeah Nerd-" I smirk.
"How!? You're super hot!" He asks shocked and I snort.
"I was home schooled freckles, and honestly I met a lot of people but I guess I just didn't feel it.." I explain softly.
"I'm shocked-" He chuckles.
"I'm shocked YOU never got with someone! You have the brightest smile, you are the most adorable thing in the world, you're like the definition of perfect-" I mumble kissing him again as he laughs and we stay silent a while enjoying each others presence.

"I love you Kacchan.." He thinks out loud but I freeze, he does too blushing madly. "I-I'm sorry it came out on it's own I-" I cut him by kissing his lips softly with a smile plastered on my face.
"I Love you so, so much Izu.. I love you more than anything.." I admit to him before sticking my lips on his again.
"I love you Kacchan, you're my favourite person in the whole world..." He giggles before I connect our lips again.
I slide my tongue in his mouth and slowly our kiss becomes more heated and I separate our lips only leaving a string of saliva between us.
"Izu, I want to bring you somewhere.." I mumble with a smile.
"Okay.. Where?" He asks softly.
"Somewhere special.. You'll see once we get there.." I mumble and he nods looking curious as we get up.