GO KART!

Bakugo POV

We're Go-karting.. Not my idea. The only reason I'm here is Izu who was over the moon and I remember him telling me he went with his father once, so I had to go. Not that I wasn't happy to go it was awesome but I was also terrified of tonight. Yes: FUCKING terrified. I'm not a fucking pussy so I'm not backing up but I hope Izu likes his surprise. What if he dosen't like it? Am I overthinking this? YES!
"Hey Bro, you good?" I see Kiri come up to me concerned.
"Why wouldn't I fucking be!?" I ask annoyed.
"Because of tonight?" He suggests stating the obvious.
"Yeah! No fucking shit!" I growl before taking a deep breath.
"Sorry, I'm just freaking out.." I sigh loudly.
"Come on, we're here and let's have fun and you'll be good for tonight, just believe in yourself, he loves you men no matter the surprise he'll like it." He winks and he leaves and I know he's probably right, but I'm still freaking out.

"Kacchan, Are you sure you're okay?" Izu asks concerned and I kiss his forehead as an answer.
"Yeah babe, just nervous for tonight.." I smile softly and he nods.
"Then let's have fun, you'll stress about it later!" He smiles excitedly and he kisses my cheek before grabbing my hand.
God he's adorable..
"Okay so teams!" Kiri starts.
"Shinso, Todoroki, MidoBro and Uraraka are team A." The red head explains. Yeah, I don't know how but Izuku managed to get Uraraka, Todoroki and Sero to join.
"And team B: Me, Mina, Denks, BakuBro and Sero!" He continues and we nod and we all get to our karts. We had the place reserved from 11AM to 1PM.
"Hey! You guys are at an advantage!" Uraraka whines.
"Nope! We're waiting for someone who'll join our team!" Izu says happily and we all look at him confused except Shinso.
"I'm here." We hear a depressed voice say and we all look at him in shock.
"HOW!?" We almost all yell.
"Told you their reaction would be nice!" Izu smiles at Aizawa.
"And for the how, he gets one month of free food and drinks at the cafe!" Izu explains cheerfully.
"What convinced him was giving Eri and Kota free things for the next two months tho.." Shinso sighs loudly.
"Omg! This is perfect!!!" Mina squealed and then we have Denki who arrived with something.
"Okay! Here are your special disguises!" He smiles giving everyone a accessory related to a Mario Kart Character..
"What the actual fuck." I say loudly.
"Sorry Midoriya, I can't wear this." Aizawa sighs loudly ready to leave.
"2 months for you and 3 for Eri!" Izu says quickly and does puppy eyes and we can see Aizawa's eye twitch before he accepts reluctantly.
"YAY!" Izu yells in success.

Who has which character:
Me ——> Bowser
Izu ——> Toad
Denki ——> Yoshi
Mina ——> Peach
Uraraka ——> Toadette
Kirishima ——> Mario
Shinso ——> King Boo
Sero ——>Luigi
Todoroki ——> Shy Guy
Aizawa ——> Waluigi

This.
Is.
Hilarious!!!

"Make that a 4 months for you Aizawa!" Deku tries not to laugh but I don't care and laugh.
"Omg.. old men... Dad's gonna looove this!" Shinso laughs taking a picture.
"What have I gotten myself into.." The older men sighs loudly.

We finally decide to start the game after a lot of laughing and picture taking.
"3"
"2"
"1"
"GO" The men that worked yelled as we all start and I was first at the beginning soon followed by Todoroki, we did some back and forth trying to get the lead we were so focused on that we never took the time to notice Izu that was not far behind and decided to pass us on the last lap and he won..
"IZUKU MIDORIYA!! YOU SNEAKY BASTARD!" I yell at my boyfriend who got out of his kart proudly. I finished second but I feel betrayed.
"I won! I won! I won!" He sings mockingly and I glare at him.
"Oi!" I say loudly and he looks at me proudly.
"I can't believe that worked!" He smiles and I can't help but smile at how happy he looked.
"I beat Kacchan!" He sings and I prison him in my arms and start tickling him on his sides as he moves around frantically trying to escape while laughing uncontrollably.
"You're lucky I fucking love you or I would have blew you up." I glare at him as he finally manages to breathe after the 'attack'.
"And I'd flick you all the way to Mars!" He grins proudly making me snort.
"Wait if we were in an universe with powers what would I have?" Denks asks and soon enough we were all seated in a circle resting.
"Mhh Denki you'd have something with electricity... Like Pikachu!!" Izu says excited.
"What about me?" Todoroki asks.
"Easy! Fire and Ice!" Izu says proudly. "Fire for your red side and Ice for the white one!" He explains.
"Kacchan would be explosions no hesitation!" I snort at his idea.
"Uraraka would definitely have something Kirby related, like gravity!" Izu says happily.
"Kirishima would be something manly so... Something like your body becomes indestructible!" He explains.
"Manly!" Kiri says doing a toothy grin.
"Oh and Shinso would be like brainwashing!" Izu continues
"Isn't that like a villain power?" The purple guy asks confused.
"No! You'd be like a super badass hero that can control the ennemi to your will!" He explains like it was the coolest thing in the world.
"Sero... I don't know umm.. Ohh! Imagine being able to get some super strong string or something out of your elbows! You'd be able to capture your ennemi super easily!" Izu says actually thinking of that.
"And Mina! Mhh I'd say.. Acid!! You'd be able to throw acid out of your body!" He wiggles around in excitement.
"And Aizawa?" Uraraka asks with a smile.
"Aizawa.. He'd be able to control us so he could erase our powers just by looking at us!" He explains. "And you'd be able to make sure Kacchan dosen't explode everyone or that Denki doesn't electrocute the whole group-" He chuckles and we all laugh even Aizawa chuckles shortly.
"And what about you MidoBro?" Kiri asks and Izu thinks of it.
"Mmhh.. I'd like something like super strength! Or being able to do whips like Spider-Man!" He smiles. "Oh I also want to be able to predict what people do.. Oh and to float would be super nice!" He rambles. "Actually.. I don't know, There's too many things I'd like.." He admits sadly.
"Why not all of them?" Uraraka says making Izu smile.
"That would be so cool!!" He smiles.
"Come on kids, this is fun but you guys have a show to do." Aizawa interrupts the conversation earning whining as we all get up. During the discussion we all took off our costumes and we were already ready to leave.
"Oh and we could call him Dadzawa!!" Izuku says pointing to the old men who rolled his eyes while the group agreed.
"Well then! Let's listen to dadzawa and break the freaking stage!" Mina cheers and we all leave in a good mood.

ONE PART LEFT TO THIS STORY!