Vogue

Warnings - needy Timmy, alludes to smut

Timothée and I were doing Vogue's 73 questions. We'd been giggling together. He was extra touchy today. I knew he'd want me after the interview from how he was acting. PDA wasn't usually his thing.

"What are you most excited about these days?" I asked him.

"My answer is dorky," he said, scrunching his nose.

"My answer is, us, we uh, just moved in together, and I am really happy about that," he shrugged. I leaned forward and kissed his nose.

"That wasn't dorky, it was cute," I said.

"You're turn," he said, picking up a card. "What's the best compliment you've ever received?"

"When Timothée told I was a light the other day. It really made me feel seen and loved. He said I helped guide him through life and wow I just felt so good," I said.

Timothée's hand moved up further on my thigh under the table.

We continued the questions.

"Heels or flats?" I giggled.

"Oh heels for sure, stilettos in fact," Timothée dead panned. I held my stomach as I cackled at him.

"How do you start your day?" Timothée asked me, with a smirk on his face.

"What is this rated?" I asked with a chuckle. "Timothée and I uh.... Have a fun time together, let's just say that."

After the interview, Timothée pushed me up against the wall and kissed me deeply.

"I knew you were needy," I chuckled.