Everything Will Be Okay

Info - reader with anxiety, new relationship, argument

"They hate me!" I growled.

"Honestly, I hate this word, but it's the perfect description. You're being DELUSIONAL," Timothée snapped. His hair was wild from the amount of times he'd distractedly ran a hand through it.

I was new to the acting scene but me and Timmy had connected immediately. I fell fast but convinced myself I'd never have a chance. However, one day he'd come desperately into dressing room asking why I never took any of his flirting seriously. Apparently he had been pining for me.

I was happy to be with him but my anxiety was running rampant. I was falling so fast and I knew this would never last. I was worried his fans hated me. I was worried if give him my whole self and he would hand me back my heart but in two pieces.

"I can't stand this, I don't deserve you and you're going to leave me," I wept.

"I keep telling you that's not going to happen," he said tiredly.

"When we saw the fans the other day, their smiles got smaller when they saw me. I don't want to hurt your fans," I said wringing my hands.

"They were happy to see you, they talked to you," he pleaded. I knew I was wearing him thin and I hated myself for it, but the fear wasn't something I couldn't handle.

"Look, I am crazy about you. I really enjoy our time together. I don't think my fans hate you, and I certainly don't. I think you're lovely."

I weakly fell down onto the couch with my head in my hands. I felt heavy and like a burden.

"Hey," said Timothée in a soft voice, showing up under me. I lifted my head so I could look at him. He kissed my forehead gently.

"Everything will be okay," he whispered, taking my face in his hands.

"Timmy," I said emotionally. I launched myself into his arms and kissed him deeply. My hands dove into his hair as I pulled him desperately towards me. I had no choice but to believe him, everything would be okay with him around.