DILF

Info - DILF Timothée, cocky Timmy, jealous reader

"Hi Mr. Chalamet," said Aria. She was our daughter Lila's friend since childhood. Lately, she'd been acting differently to Timothée. Someone else acting abnormal was our son Matthew's girlfriend Frey. She was also being giggly and weird around my husband.

"Your hair looks so handsome. I like that you're letting some of the grey grow in," Aria said.

"Oh thank you," he said, touching a grey lock.

"Lila is upstairs," I commented.

"Oh I know," she said, hands behind her back and swaying back and forth as she stared. I couldn't help myself I stood on tip toe and kissed his cheek.

Aria looked pissed. That's when Lila came marching down the stairs and grabbed her friend and was going back up. I secretly followed. I over heard what they said.

"Please stop going down to ogle my dad," Lila said behind her door.

"I can't help it, he's so hot. I bet if you mom left him alone for a -"

"Do not finish that sentence," Lila demanded.

"All the girls and even some of the boys at school think so. Even Matthew's girlfriend said he's a total DILF," Aria crooned.

"You're disgusting," Lila nearly shrieked.

I went back down stairs and stood with my hands on my hips. He was whistling and putting on a kettle for tea.

"Can I help you?" He smirked after a couple moments.

"Did you know Lila's whole grade thinks you're a DILF?" I demanded.

"Well that can't be true," he said simply.

"And why not?" I demanded .

"Molly and Alana are Lesbians," he said.

"Timothée Hal," I swatted him lightly and turned to stomp up the the stairs. I was caught and a deep chuckle sounded in my ear as he held my body against his.

"Don't be jealous, be happy you've got the hottest DILF in New York," he said, kissing up my neck.

"You've got an awfully big ego Chalamet," I grumbled.

"Well I've got the hottest wife, not just in New York, but the world. How could I not get a big head?" Asked Timothée. I couldn't help but grow a large smile.

"You're a charmer," I giggled and turned in his arms to kiss him full on the lips.