Onscreen Kiss

Info - friends to lovers, new actress, nervous for kiss

"You're doing absolutely wonderful," he said gently. This was my first big movie. I was the love interest of none other than the Timothée Chalamet. Needless to say I was terrified, that was, until I met him. He instantly became like a mentor and best friend, except I had a huge crush on him.

I got nervous more often than not. Timothée was So patient with me, always hugging me and offering words of encouragement. He'd run lines with me, give me pointers, and he was always so gentle and never made me feel like a burden.

Lately though, as time ticked towards our kissing scene, the air between us became heavier. Silences were never awkward, but filled with promise. He touched me more, sat closer, laughed more, and was always hugging me.

"I know I'm doing good in general, but I'm worried about the kissing scene. It'll be my first on screen kiss," I said, rubbing my arm.

"Sweetie you'll be amazing," he said and pulled me into a hug.

"Timothée, y/n!" Called the director. To my shock I noticed his hands shaking as we walked out.

"Okay action!"

"I have loved you since I was sixteen," I said pleadingly. "And now you're leaving, leaving with another woman."

"Another woman? That's my cousin," he laughed.

"Oh, well now I feel stupid for chasing you through an airport," I laughed.

"Oh, what am I going to do with you my love?" He asked with a sigh and cupped my cheek.

"Y-you love me?" I asked in shock.

"How could you not know?" He asked, dropping his prop luggage and our lips met.

A symphony played in my brain. I pulled him closer and Timothée deepened the kiss. His arms were around me, and I was flush against him.

"Y/n," he moaned and I was shocked.

"Timmy," I gasped and kissed him harder. Finally, he backed away, and we panted as our foreheads rested against one another's.

"Perfection!" Cried the director.

"Please go out with me, I can't not kiss you again," he begged, grasping my hands desperately.

"Yes," I beamed. "I'd love to."