Pillow Talk

Info - mention of puke, pillow talk, complimenting ass

"Hey Timmy," I said as he slowly blinked down at me. He smiled lazily. He was falling asleep clearly.

"Yeah baby?"

"C-can we have pillow talk?" I asked nervously.

"Sure," he said buried his face in my hair and inhaling. He kissed the top of my head.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"How was your day?"

"Well my wife told me my ass looked lovely in my pants so I had a spring in my step all day," he chuckled, voice deep with sleepiness.

"No," I whined, shoving him lightly. "Like not about me, I want to know about your life outside of me."

"Okay, well, the catered lunch was disgusting, I puked in the bathroom."

"What!" I demanded, sitting up. "You didn't tell me that baby."

I held his face and brushed my thumbs over his cheekbones. He gave me puppy dog eyes.

"I wanted a kiss when I got home and I knew you'd just baby me," he pouted.

"Awww, I can baby you with kisses," I giggled. I kissed him deeply.

We laid there talking, sharing quick kisses every now and again. He fell asleep first, but at that point I was slurring my words and blinking slowly.

"Love you," I sighed and placed a kiss on his cheek before I conked out.