Forever Home

Info - reader is studying to be an architect, Timothée looking at her work without permission, embarrassment

My pencil flew across the page. I caught my lip between my teeth. This was so much easier than my stupid homework.

"Hello my darling, I can't believe you're still up," my boyfriend came into the bedroom and I hurriedly hid my sketch pad.

"Whatcha working on?" He asked me, dropping a kiss on my head.

"N-nothing," I stuttered.

"Oh come on, it must be something, you look all flustered," he chuckled.

"Just homework," I lied.

"Let me see," he said and made a grab for my sketch pad. I tried to stop him, but he was too strong.

His eyes went soft and round as he looked at my project. His eyes were welling up.

"I know it's dumb," I mumbled.

"Dumb! No! Mon amour, it's beautiful," he said, turning the book. I'd been working on it for months. "Y/N and Timothée's forever home," was written over the floor plan with many hearts included.

"It is dumb and you shouldn't look at things I asked you not to look at!" I snapped at him and grabbed the sketch pad. I stomped away, hugging myself, my eyes filling with tears.

"Baby? Why are you so upset?" He asked me, arms slipping around my waist from behind.

"We haven't talked about that. I'm such a weirdo, you never mentioned anything about marriage. Fuck I even have our kids rooms labeled on the damn thing."

"Awww silly girl, I do want all that. I was going to propose when you graduated," he said. I turned in his arms immediately.

"Really!" I said in shock.

"Yeah y/n, I'm so in love with you, as if I'd give up the chance to have y/n and Timothée's forever home," he said and kissed my temple.

"I'm so in love with you," I sighed and kissed him deeply.