Psycho

Info - Timothée being a violent criminal, straitjacket, using a knife to threaten someone, Timmy being obsessed with you, licking neck, feeling someone up during kiss, jumping out of a window, escaping and asylum, psychopath Timothée

"How are you feeling today Timothée?" I asked my favorite patient. Maybe it was because he was gorgeous, but he was also very kind to me. I should've been afraid of him. He'd killed five people but he'd successfully gotten the insanity plea. Now he was here with me in Bridge Water institute.

"I'd feel better if you finally let me take you out for a date," he said charmingly.

"Timothée," I said seriously. "You were doing so well. No violence issues in three weeks. I come in today and I hear you've been put in solitary confinement. You're even being restrained," I said noting his straitjacket.

"Well, can you think of a reason that might be?" He purred.

"No, why don't you tell me?" I asked and began to scribble down observations.

"How are you feeling now on a scale of one to ten?"I asked.

"Ten," he said immediately.

"Wonderful, and at the time?" I asked.

"A one," he growled.

"Can you tell me about the incident?" I asked and adjusted my glasses.

"I asked for you, and they said you were on vacation," he said simply.

"What?" I asked and I looked up. He was smirking at me.

"That's why you attacked a doctor," I whispered. "B-because you couldn't see me?"

"That's exactly why," he said with a whining smile. I felt hot and flustered. Why did I like this? I needed to be in here too if this made me feel so adored.

"Timothée, I don't know what to say," I said.

"Say you feel it too," he murmured. "Say you feel the attraction, the undeniable pull."

"Timmy," I gasped. I was taken off guard when he flung off the straitjacket. It hadn't been secured correctly. He held a bloody serrated knife.

"No!" I screamed and pressed the panic button before he grabbed me and held the knife to my neck.

"Don't move or the nurse gets it," he growled at the orderlies.

"You know I'd never hurt you Mon amour," he whispered in my ear as I shook. He maneuvered with me out of the room.

"You know, at first it was all a lie, but then I got addicted to you," he mumbled in my ear. He licked my neck and I shuddered. He was moving me towards a window. He jerked his elbow back and the glass shattered.

"Why the fuck do we have breakable windows!" I screamed hysterically.

"Listen baby, I've got things to do, but I'm going to miss you," he said and then he was wildly kissing me. I couldn't believe I kissed him back. He sucked on my tongue and felt up my breasts. Then he shoved me towards the orderlies and jumped out the window.

I ran to see how he had faired. He'd landed on his feet and someone screamed. He waved his knife at me and blew a kiss. He ran out into the city and I watched him leave.

"Goodbye Timothée," I whispered.