Fan Kiss

Info - unfair power balance, kissing fan

My favorite band was playing at MSG and I was lucky enough to get tickets. I couldn't believe how excited I was. I'd gotten all dolled up, dressed to the nines, hoping the lead guitarist Timothée Chalamet would notice me.

He was so damn sexy and talented. Sometimes, the band brought a fan on stage to serenade them. It made everyone melt. Unfortunately, it was usually the lead singer, Dimitri, who brought people up. He was known for his lover boy antics.

However, I was hoping tonight it would be Timmy, and it would be me. I had a fighting chance, I was near the cat walk after all.

I got there early, feeling the buzz of anticipation. The opening act was nothing to write home about so I stayed on my phone. Then it was their turn. The countdown started and I got chills. Screams echoed as far as you could hear.

They burst out in a shower of sparks. I was going wild. The strangers beside me suddenly were my best friends as we sang every word. Finally, I knew what song would be next. "Eyes Like Stars."

Before started I saw Timothée, who looked extremely sexy in his leather vest and leather pants, murmuring to Dimitri. I realized his was pointing, and it looked like towards me. My heart was hammering in my chest.

The first chord was struck. Timothée was moving. He stopped playing for a moment. His hand was reached out to me. I gasped and then the body guard was lifting me up.

I felt like I was in a fanfiction as Timothée sung to me. He crooned to me while plucking the strings of his guitar. He was singing directly to me.

"You're beautiful," I said. He dropped his guitar so it hung on the strap. He took my face into his hands. He kissed me gently. I could hardly breathe as his warm lips touched mine. I couldn't help but lean into and caress the hairs at the nape of his neck.

"So are you," he whispered back.