Blush

Info - Timmy pov, whipped Timmy

"Baby," I called. I hopped up the stairs ready to ask her a question. However, when I entered our room I stopped short. She was putting on her makeup, it was golden hour, and something about her just flattened me.

I let out a shaky breath. She was so stunning, so gorgeous and loveable. I slowly moved to sit on the bed and stared at her.

"Yes?" She asked with a small smirk.

"You're so pretty," I sighed.

"Well thank you," she said genuinely.

"What are you doing right now?" He asked.

"I'm contouring my face, I have a heart shaped face so that changes where the dark and lightness go," she explained.

"Oh," I said, feeling like I'd learned a deep secret.

"What's this?" I asked picking up a spooly brush.

"Mascara, darkens and lengthens your lashes," she told me. I continued to watch. I saw a heart shaped dish with gorgeous shade of pink in it.

"You like that shade?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's gorgeous," I said.

"Want me to put some on you?" She proposed.

"Kinda," I said nervously. She grabbed a brush and dusted it in the dish. She came towards me and spread it on my cheeks. She giddily showed me my face.

"I kinda look cute," I said with shining eyes.

"No you definitely look cute," she smiled and kissed the tip of my nose.