I Am King Henry

Info - wisdom teeth removal, thinking he's royalty, shouting at someone, suggestive flirting, vine quoting and movie quoting

"Why aren't you bowing?" He lisped.

"Why should I be doing that?" I asked.

"I am King Henry!" He said in a terrible British accent. I covered my mouth, stifling my laugh.

"No baby, you're at the dentist, you just got your wisdom teeth out," I said and held his hand.

"I know I am the wayward Prince you once reviled," he snapped at me.

"What will the king do if I do this," I said and kissed his cheek.

"How dare you!" He said with gleaming eyes.

"I'm your wife Hal," I said playing along.

"STOP THE FUCKING CHARADE!" He roared and I couldn't stop laughing.

"How's the patient," said a nervous dentist assistant, she must've heard the shouting.

"He is having some humility problems," I chuckled.

"Aw sugar it's just some space in your gums, no need to feel bad," she said kindly.

"FILL THAT SPACE MAKE IT TISSUE, MAKE IT MASS, MAKE IT IMPENETRABLE! MAKE IT YOURS! MAKE IT ENGLAND! MAKE IT ENGLAND!" He was spitting and beet red, which made his lisp all the more hilarious.

"This is America," the assistant said with nervous laughter.

"I thought you were a lesbian?" He said automatically, quoting the vine backwards.

"Okay," she said and left.

"My you're pretty," he said when he looked at me. "Care to join a king in the bedroom tonight?"

"Maybe when you aren't high off your ass Timothée," I said and kissed his hand.

"Can your lips kiss somewhere else?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Listen you, please come down a little so I can take you home," I said. "I like Timmy better than Hal."